Chapter 9

Force-Man(Kai) vs Vok

I used my full cowl,and punch vok in the face.I used my ultra ego and full cowl,then I  took his arm and hold his ears.vok was punch me right on my abs,he took my arm and punch in the face.I was soo mad,I used my full cowl 1000% and I removed his right legs.his legs got back.I used the half of my full powers,and vok broke my left arm,now I used my  half full powers.I was about to destroy vok,but vok ran away.

After the fight,I wet to the hero service service hospital.my two arms were destroyed,I wasn't able to move my arm.henry and mina were here,the doctor told me that I will get better in an hour.lina was right here infront of me,and hold my hand.

''Is gonna be alright honey ''said lina.

''I know lina my beautiful love'' I repiled.

My mom was right infront of me,like she did when I died.my mom fix my arm

''Mom you are still helping while you are dead thank you''I said.

''I will always take care of you kai I'm dead,but I'm here in your mind like always''repiled my mom.

My arms were feeling,henry and mina were soo happy and lina too.we went home,and henry started training with mina.

At harry's house,harry was training with marcus.marcus was getting more and more stronger.after the training,marcus texted henry.

Marcus:Hi henry what's up ?

                                                                 Henry:Great and you ?

Marcus:Very fine

                                                        Henry:Nice 😎               

Marcus:Tomorrow can you and mina come at my house ?

                                                                  Henry:Yes my dad will say  yes                                      

Marcus:Ok thanks bye

                                                       Henry:Bye

Henry and mina were playing hide and seek,so I joined.henry and mina found lina and I,it was soo fun.

''I will never lose you henry and mina''I said.

''Awwwww soo cute''repiled lina.henry and mina huged lina and I.