Chapter 5

The world is getting in danger,mikito is trying to come back lord master and demon killer soon.he's doing it when he will find the nicocube.I went to  the hero service,captain jin  was locating  the nicocube.the nicocube is the strongest elementary in the world,is stronger than ords.the nicocube can comeback every person that you mention,that's why mikito wanted the nicocube.captain jin found the nicocube,it was at japan.

I went back home,and said to henry and mina that I will go to japan to find the nicocube.lina was sad,henry and mina knew I should save the world.my dad was the leader of the hero service while captain jin is going.lina will fight again,with my dad to protect the city.

''Dad I will miss you''said mina.

''Hope you come back save''said henry.

''I will come promise''I repiled. 

''Have a great trip kai''said lina.she huged me than henry and mina huged me too.

Before go,I brought them two phones so we can be on connect.I took my bag,and other stuff.at harry's house,harry told marcus that he will go to japan for the mission.marcus was sad,and huged.

Captain jin was waiting for us,harry and I were here.all of us took the  jet,and when to japan.

''They ae going to japan that means that the nicocube is there''said mikito.

It took us  one hour to go to japan,japan was soo beautiful we didn't took photos because it was a important mission.

The Nicocube.

In the morning at japan,we went and visit many places. the nicocube was at  Fukuoka.

''Nihon ni kitekurete arigatō''said a japanese person.

''Dōitashimashite''I repiled.

Nihon ni kitekurete arigatō means thanks for coming at japan

Dōitashimashite means you welcome

At the hero service academy,henry met a new enemy in his class.he's was very annoying,and let's likes to make fun of people.he's name is rico.

''Hey henry you're soo weak,go cry to your ma ma''said rico.

''Be quiet rico that's why your parents are sick of you''repiled henry.

''Ha ha ha ha you got roasting''said a classmate.

By my way,we were still at fukuoka.the saki armies ad evil monsters started attacking,mikito came.I used my full cowl powers,and used beat up every evil monsters .I was following mikito,while captain jin and harry were fighting the evil monsters and saki armies.I was right infront of mikito,mikito was looking at me with a evil smile.

''Kai you need to stay away from me and fix the world migi ? I know you speak japanese'' said mikito.

''YAMETE MIKITO''I shouted.

Yamete means stop it.