Chapter 12

I spend the whole night with lina,we were playing video games,looking the sky together,and eating together

I spend the whole night with lina,we were playing video games,looking the sky together,and eating together.we were holding hands each other,it was the best night ever.I heard a big noise,the evil monsters and saki armies attacked.

''Go kai,you need to save the world''said lina.

''Thanks,love you''I repiled.

Harry and I went to the hero service,captain jin told us that the evil monsters and saki armies were attacking at skyward city.harry and I went to skyward city,and attacked.I used my six eyes powers,and destroy the evil monsters.harry used his x-catapult,and destroy the saki armies.the saki armies and evil monsters came back.

''Captain jin we need your help''I confrimed.

''I'm coming I'm on my way'''repiled captain jin.

Captain jin came.and used his ultra instinct.harry and I used our power in the same time,we destroy the evil monsters and saki armies.after we destroy the evil monsters and saki armies,mikito came.

''Wow I didn't expected that you guys will destroy my slaves,but will you destroy me ?''asked mikito.

''You will see mikito,I will handle your problem''repiled 

Captain jin vs Mikito

Captain jin and mikito started the fight,mikito used his bukijustu and smash mikito.captain jin used his ultra instinct and kaijura 4 swords,and smash mikito's face. mikto used his sharingan and mangekyo sharingan,mikito was beating captain jin up.captain  jin used his copy paste,and copy mikito powers.mikito used all his powers,and destroy captain jin.

''Any last words''said mikito.

''I will join m....''repiled captain jin.mikito killed him.

''CAPTAIN JIN NOOOOOOOOOOO  MIKITO YOU WILL PLAY FOR THIS AAAAAAAAA!''I shouted.

Harry and I brought him in the hero service hospital,lina,sora,henry,mina,and marcus came

Harry and I brought him in the hero service hospital,lina,sora,henry,mina,and marcus came.captain jin didn't move,his eyes were closed.I was crying soo bad.all of us went home,I wasn't able to talk.lina,henry,and mina huged me.harry was crying,ever since we joined the hero service he was always here.

Captain jin was at a old city,when he died.he seeing blood and people dying and cities destroying,he was crying.

'Where am I,stop this nightmare''said captain jin.

My mom came,and helped captain jin.captain jin ran to my mom,and huged her.

''I will give a last chance,you will be alive you are my best friends go save the world with my son''said my mom.

''Thanks mason''repiled captain jin.

Captain jin woke up,he's blood came back from his body just like when I came back tp life.harry and I ran to the hero service,captain jin was smiling.harry and I were crying.

''Oh captain jin you're alive''said harry.

''We will save the world together''repiled captain jin.