Chapter 11

Today was a special day for henry and mina,they will spend the 4 days at harry's house

Today was a special day for henry and mina,they will spend the 4 days at harry's house.I took my car,the I brought them to harry's house.marcus was soo happy,henry and mina took their stuff  and played with marcus.harry and I were talking about our kids,both of us were afraid to lose our kids.harry and I went to the hero servie,while sora and lina were taking care of henry,mina,and marcus.

Captain jin told us that the evil monsters were attacking  at zenith city.we brought our super-hero suit,and went to zenith city.the saki armies were killing people,I was soo mad.I used my electricity and full cowl my full cowl was 1,000,000 %.I beat all of them just for myself,I explode a evil monsters.I was out of control.

''I WON'T LET THESE MONSTERS THESE PEOPLE AAAAAAA !''I shouted.

''Kai calm down please''said harry.

My powers were getting worst,I was about to destroy a whold building just for myself.my powers stop,then I fell down.

''Sorry for being soo mad''I said.

''It's ok kai best friends forever''I repiled.

A girl was crying,because she was looking for her parents.harry and I went to the left to find her parents,finally we found them.the saki armies and the evil monsters were attacking again.captain jin used his kaijura 4 swords and destroy them.I was stressing when mikito told me he was the vision of kai and I.

Years ago,mikito generation and my generation did a deal.my generation were getting stronger,but the deal broke.the generation of mikito wanted money,that's why they did the deal.the generation of lina was  sharing together with my generation.their buldings,their company,their money everything they share together the generation was getting big.