Chapter 13

After captain jin was alive,we were all happy

After captain jin was alive,we were all happy.I still heard any new about my dad,I was sad.I went back home,henry and mina came back from harry's house.mikito is being more and more dangerous,and I should keep my kids in safety.

I went to the hero service,captain jin was buliding soild house for all the people.harry and I helped out.we were buliding a very long house,this house could not break and move.we used all our engery to build tis house,finally we made it.

Henry,mina,and marcus went to the hero service academy.the world was in danger,marcus went and talked to principal.

''Mr,I think we should live the class''said marcus.

''Why marcus ?''asked the principal.

''Because yesterday skyward city were attacked,and it was very dangerous''answered

''You're right EVERYONR GET OUT''announced the principal.

We got an emgerncy,the evil monsters and the saki armies are attacking at zenith city.captain jin,harry,and I went together. 

The fight was epic,harry used his super-speed,and saved the people.I used my ultra ego,and destroy the saki armies.my dad came,and punch the  evil monsters.mikito came,and attacked my dad.

Dad vs Mikito

My dad took mikito's arm,ad break it.he punch him in the face,and smash his foot.my dad took his mikit's arm,and smash his face.my dad kept on smashing mikito,mikito used all his powers and killed him.mikito took of his left arm

''DAD NOOOOOOOO MIKITO STOP IT YOU KEEP ON BREAKING WHAT I LIKE AAAAAA !''I shouted.

''No you will be next''repiled mikito.

''Kai you are the greatest but your mom won't saved me I will join her''said my dad

''No,no,no,no,no,not again dad, dad, dad, NOOOOOOOOOO ! WHY,WHY, WHY ?!''I shouted.