Chapter 4

I brought henry and mina to the hero service academy,mr.alexander was really happy to see henry and mina.jessica was happy too,but it wasn't showed in her face.marcus was training,when henry saw him he trained with him.mina started talking with jessica,jessica was feeling better now they became friends.

Mr.alexander decided  to do a, teamwork .henry and marcus were teammates,while mina was teammates with jessica.all the teams were running,henry was really fast mina too.henry and marcus hold and went to the finish line,they won.mina and jessica got the 2nd place.

I went to the hero service academy,aand brought henry and mina back home.captain jin called us,there was an emergency.this time my super-hero had a mask covering my face,same as harry.the saki armies and the evil monsters attacked at zenith city,we were already here.

''Ok harry let's cook''I said.

''Oh yeah let's cook''repiled harry.fire was out of his hands,and he used his lion from and attacked.

I used my ultra ego,six eyes,and full cowl powers it made a powerful shock.harry used his x-catapult powers and destroy the evil  monsters and saki armies.mikito came.

''Who are you ?''I asked.

''I'm the king of monster land''answered  mikito.

''You are mikito''said captain jin.captain jin was running after him,he used his kajura 4 swords and mikito punch and put him down.

I used my six eyes powers,while mikito used his sharingan.I got punch soo hard.I used my full cowl power,and punch mikito,mikito went.

I went home,I was getting worried.mikito was a human before,lina came and talked to me.henry and mina were playing together by using their powers.when lina was sleeping,I went to legendary city.I touched the holy stone,the holy stone showed mikito when he was human that's all.I went back home,lina was mad because I went to legendary city.I was explaining her the new danger,and the new danger is mikito.henry and mina wanted a story so lina took a story book and started reading.henry and mina slept.