Chapter 10

Lina decied to come back to the hero service,she went to sora harry's wife to be part of the hero service

Lina decied to come back to the hero service,she went to sora harry's wife to be part of the hero service.sora is a strong women,everything she punch something will broke.sora was like a man,she has abs.lina and sora were training together,they fighting skill were getting stronger.harry and I were talking,we were talking about lina and sora.we went to the hero service,captain jin told us the evil monsters were attacking so we went and save people.

Lina and sora punch the saki armies and evil monsters soo hard,the kids were with a babysitter.sora punch a evil monsters in the face,the face of the evil monsters broke.

''Wow very impressive my love sora''said harry.

''Yeah he's right great job my beautiful love lina''I agreed. 

''I'm strong really strong''repiled sora.

Mikito came,and  attacked lina and sora.sora and lina punch mikito together,his mask was a little broken.

''I'm not here to fight,kai I'm the version of you kai and lina''said mikito.

''No way mikito you had a family''I repiled.

''Yes I had a family,but your generation created me''said mikito.

Mikito went,the evil monsters attacked.captain jin used his ultra instinct  and kaijura 4 swords,and cut the evil  monsters in half.the evil  monsters were mixing each other,the evil monsters were bigger.lina and sora attacked,and the evil monsters punch them.

''They are too strong go harry,kai,and captain jin''said lina.

''Don't worry lina you will cook''repiled harry.

Kai(Force-Man),Harry(Protecter),and Captian jin vs The big evil monster

The fight started,harry and I used our powers together,captain jin  used his ten shadow techique.I used my full cowl,and punch the big evil monsters.the evil monsters took captain jin's head and threw captain jin.harry used his lion from,and  used his fire powers.harry took off the evil monsters arm,captain jin took arm the right one.then I used my full cowl and ultra ego,and destroy it.

I were taking people to the hospital,after that we went all back home.