FANCY BRUDGOM

published: 6-25-2024

sorry this is kinda short :/

Alyssa, Jake, and Amy were talking about Charles' wedding briefly. Jake had been assigned best man, and he was reading some stupid Danish magazine about wedding fashion titled "Fancy Brudgom".

Rosa and Alyssa stepped inside Holt's office. "You wanted to see us, sir?" Alyssa asked nervously. She wasn't nervous about being around Holt, but instead nervous about being around Rosa, since she hadn't worked up the courage to ask her out.

The captain gestured for them to sit while he scanned through a file. "I understand you two stopped by the patrol office recently."

A tinge of guilt crept up Alyssa's spine. Rosa didn't care. "Yeah. Officer Deetmore helped us out with our crime scene, so we gave him a little thank-you present."

Meaning Alyssa slammed a My First Police Kit on his desk in retaliation for him bagging evidence like a five-year-old.

Alyssa added, gaining a bit of confidence, "He mislabeled the weapon, almost filed it in the wrong case and could have cost us the entire case including months of work, Captain!"

Holt placed his file down. "You two humiliated Officer Deetmore in front of his peers. He submitted official complaints against you both."

"He fill it out in crayon?" Alyssa muttered.

Captain Holt replied, "No. But he did use a green pen, which seems crazy to me. The good news is, if you go down there and apologize, he'll let the whole thing go."

Rosa changed her expression to one of faux calm. "Fine. I'm great at apologizing. I'm a very sweet person." She lied and Alyssa bit her lip furiously.

~~~

Alyssa and Rosa concocted the perfect apology. It was written in Alyssa's formal handwriting, so she could seem sweet.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒪𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

𝒪𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒶𝓁𝒻 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝐼𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅-𝒷𝓎-𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝒹𝒹𝒶𝓂𝓃 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝒷 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽.

Before they could continue, Captain Holt snatched the pad out of their hands and went outside to burn it. He then brought them into his office.

The two women had their arms crossed while Holt instructed, "Just go downstairs and apologize."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll say 'I'm sorry'. You will too, right, Jackson?" She turned to the blonde detective, who nodded swiftly.

"No, be sincere, like this...I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry,"