1.

So Mr.Tendulkar your father is a farmer but you opted for the software industry. Why?

After a minute of silence Ishan composed himself. Clearing his throat he replied

"That is because after a great consultation and consideration. I came to the conclusion that the socialist illusion was a great botheration to the Indian nation whose chief occupation was cultivation and irrigation. But with further contemplation and deliberation, I discovered that without globalisation and exploration there cannot be optimisation to make India's transformation to a power nation.....So?"

The interviewers looked at each other smiling.

"How about London for your first posting, Mr.Tendulkar?"
__________________________________

Ishan's Pov
I smiled and thought within myself, would any Indian ever turn down such an offer?.
When you are in India you'd want to get out of the country, when outside the country you get desperate to get back to your hometown. As soon as the weekend starts I board the first flight back to home. When it comes to water,land and women India, nothing can beat India.

As I reached the field, I called for my dad, "over here". Jumping through woods I reached out of to him and exchanged some words and smiles with him.

"Hi wow candy" I said "hi wow candy" the kids replied.

"When I ate it I liked it" "when I ate it I liked it"

"When it finished, I became sad" "When it finished I became sad"

"Should we read another one" I asked the kids "YESSSS!!!" they screamed back.

"Ishuuuu!!!!" your getting late for your flight, did you finish packing? Don't forget anything. The poetry craze you got from your dad won't get you anywhere in life." Mom said and I saw dad's face darken.

__________________________________

A strong ambitious girl walked to the stage infront of hundreds of people, standing infront of the mic. That's my cousin sister,Sara. She is my aunt's daughter.

"Hi.I am Sara Tendulkar final year B.com student."

"Sara Tendulkar What is your ambition?"

"I want to do MBS from SP.Jain and start a independent company".

"Sara, who are your inspirations?"

"My parents, they support me in everything I do".

"Sara, what changes can you bring to the world?"

"65 precent of world's working population is comprised of women, but if you consider the total assets in the world, women don't even own 1 percent of it, that must change.
If I start a company of my own,I'll provide more jobs to women".

Ending her speech, she received claps and howlings from her fellow audience.
Guys, don't fall for her bragging she is just a innocent, naive girl.

__________________________________

Sitting outside a astrologer's office, Sara and her parents were looking at the newspaper which had her picture on it as she got first rank, and showing it to everyone around them.

Aunt won't be at peace if she doesn't consult a astrologer atleast once a month.

"Did you see a lame person on your way here?" The astrologer asked.

"Yes, we did" her mother replied.

"Yes It's a omen" The astrologer said. Sensing something wrong Sara whispered to her mother "isn't that the peon" "it doesn't matter! An omen is an omen" the astrologer said.

"Yes that's right" said her mother. "Your daughter is likely to run away with someone and he will leave her when she is pregnant". He finishes. Sara exchanged looks with her parents, her parents glaring at her.

Aunty only listens to astrologer, uncle only listens to aunt. The rest is predictable.

"Is there no remedy for this?" Sara's mother asked "Of course. She should get married whithin two days". He replied

Like somebody once said "It's kismet my dear, no one can change it".

__________________________________

Her unlucky horoscope shattered her MBA dreams. Instead came an MBA guy. 28 years old, good looking, decent guy. Shubman. Shubman Gill.

"Have one Karanji, Sara made it" offered Sara's mother. While their families talked, her mother ordered her to sit next to her "future husband". And that's when the families left the room to let their children "talk".

Before going her cousin sister had mentioned that Sara wrote her MBA entrance exam recently. Hearing this. Shubman started the conversation.

"What University did you apply to?" "I've been enlisted in SP.Jain, waiting for the interview call". Sara replied smiling.

"Nice". "Sara right?" She nods her head.

"Sara I was in a serious relationship with a girl, a few years back. Although it's past I don't think I am over it, I really don't know if I am ready for this. When my parents and other compelled me...... And it's nothing personal. I just felt you should know this." Shubman ends.

"Do you have anything to say Sara?".
"Well, I didn't make that Karanji".she replied. "So I don't have to eat it, right?".

"Nope" she replied and whistled when suddenly a labrador came running. "He likes to eat these" Sara said. Shubman offered him the karanji and started playing with him and soon enough Sara joined. Coming back and seeing their children pet the dog together, their parents congratulated each other on the wedding.

__________________________________

While mine and Sara's life were written by others, there was someone not included in any of these. Shreyas. He was my uncle's son. Who never comes  to visit him or any one of us. Neither does his mother come. He has a life on his own a free, carefree life.

Painting the wall illegally Shreyas saw the police. He ran towards his bike and rode off when he suddenly saw a wall and turned to the left and hid there.

He suddenly felt a vibration and saw his phone ringing, taking it out from his pocket he saw that it was his dear sister.

"What?" He asked "Where are you?" Sara asked "The usual" he replied. Shaking her head she continued, "I am getting married!!" "WHAT?! What about your future plans MBA?"

"I left it,leave that. He is settled in London, LONDON!!!! remember how we always wanted to go to London?"

"You don't need to get married to go to London. You just need a visa and a ticket".

"Shut up! It's happening back home. You'll come, no?"

"Is colonel coming?"

"When does your dad ever come for any family gatherings. Leave him. You'll come no?"

"Me? Never"

She cut the call cursing at him as he smiled and saw his wallpaper when he felt a sense of warmth rush over him. It was a picture of Sara, his Sara.

__________________________________

That's it for today guys. Hope you guys liked it, please vote and comment 🫶🏼.