15.

Third Person's Pov

Jo: Adi everything ready?
Adi: Yes!
Abhi: I saw that Kunal
Jo: where?

Jo was pointing towards Kunal's pitch when he spotted Ishan, Aditi and Sara walking towards him. He smiled and went to towards them. Sara tapped him in the shoulder and pointed towards Shubman.

Sara: Shubman.

The moment Jo saw him, his eyes teared up, the only thing which came out of his mouth was "Kabir". Shubman hugged him while Jo tightly hugged back, and soon everyone pounced on him. These people were his home and he couldn't have asked for anything more.

Shubman: Where is Shreyas?
Jo: There

Shreyas turned around as Shubman went upto him.

Shreyas: You came.
Shubman: You called.

Shreyas smiled and hugged him while Shubman did the same.

Shreyas: Break my sister's heart again, I'll cut off you dick.
Shubman: Woah, easy man. I could never hurt her. I will never hurt her. All the best buddy, make us proud.
Shreyas: Definitely.

Shubman smiled and took a step back, Sara pounced on him while everyone chuckled.

Sara: All the best! I love you
Shreyas: I love you too Saru.

Sara smiled and went near Shubman, while he smiled at her and pulled her closer by her waist resting his hand on her waist.

Aditi smiled and side huggged Shreyas while he did the same.

Aditi: Break a leg, Bhaiya!
Shreyas: As you say lil sis.

Ishan pulled his hair and hit him on his head saying best of luck and just left pulling Aditi with him. Shreyas smiled, Ofc what else did he expect from Ishan.

Sara and Shubman also followed them leaving Shreyas alone. It was his big day. This race could determine if he could represent India in National level or not. But, for some reason he couldn't take Trisha out of his mind. Everytime he thought about her, his heart clenched with pain and loneliness.

____________________________________

Shreyas went towards the pitch, his heart throbbing with excitement and pain. He took a deep breath and went towards his bike. He hopped onto his bike and looked at his side to see Khusal smirking at him. That asshole.

As the race started the audience started going crazy, cheering for their favourite. Ishan jumped up and down as Shreyas started leading. The other three chuckled looking at him when suddenly Shubman started doing the same. The girls looked at each other and smiled and started jumping up and down screaming his name.

That's when Kunal slightly pushed Shreyas's bike and he fell off track. The bike fell on him, he couldn't stand up. He was struggling to stand up, that's when he realised that Trisha's flight is at 11.

He could make it on time and morever he needed to make her proud. He stood up and started his bike, going in a crazy speed he reached near Kunal and soon enough he went ahead of him, winning the race.

Everyone went towards him jumping and screaming with happiness.

Everyone was happy expect for him. Sara noticing her brother's uneasiness asked him if he is okay.

Shreyas: Trisha, I need to meet her.

Shubman pulled him with him, while Aditi, Ishan and Sara followed. Soon they were in his car. When Shubman started driving, he was going crazy. The rider in him coming out.

Soon enough, the reached Trisha's locality.
Shreyas pushed open the door and went infornt, Trisha turned her wheelchair to look at him. He bent down on his knees and joined their foreheads together and kissed her hand.

Shreyas: Don't go.
Trisha: Not going.
Shreyas: I love you, I love you so much.
Trisha: I love you too.

Shreyas leaned in, joining his lips with hers. It was the sweetest kiss ever. Mind you, everyone was there. Trisha's mom, Shreya's family. Trisha'a neighborhours and Shreyas's friends from storm riders.

Shubman, Sara, Aditi and Ishan went upto Trisha's Mom.

Shubman: Aren't you Trisha's mom?
Trisha's mom: yes.
Shubman: I am Shubman. Shubman Gill. We are Shreyas's family. This is my wife, Sara. She is Shreyas's cousin.

He pulled Sara by her waist and she bowed down while Trisha's mom did the same.

Ishan: I am Ishan. Shreyas's cousin and this is my girlfriend, Aditi.

Aditi also bowed down while Trisha's mom did the same.

His friends also started introducing themselves to her. Her mother at that moment realised that her daughter is in safe hands, as long as she is with them. She is going to be just fine.

_____________________________________

"And so, the story which started with Sara, Shreyas and me ,three new people entered. Shubman, Trisha and you."

It was Ishan's wedding night when he was telling the entire story to Aditi. He closed the album which held all of their picture together.
He looked infront when he saw Aditi smiling at him.

Ishan: Why are you not saying anything?
Aditi: Do you wanna play dumb charades?
Ishan: With only both of us?

Aditi giggled that's when Ishan stopped talking and listened carefully to two people having a conversation behind the door.

Shreyas: Stop flirting with my sister infront of me Shub.
Shubman: She is my wife, why do you care? You stop flirting with my sister.
Shreyas: I'll do whatever with my wife, why do you care?
Trisha and Sara: Shut up you both!

Shreyas slightly pushed Shubman causing the door to open. Shreyas and Shubman fell onto Ishan while the girls started laughing.

Sara jumped onto the bed while the three boys got up.

Sara: One last photo everyoneee!!!

Ishan and Aditi sat in the middle. Shreyas sat near Aditi and made Trisha sit on his lap, his one arm around Aditi's shoulder and other grabbing Trisha by her waist. Sara was sitting in between Shubman and Ishan, her head leaned on Shubman's shoulder while his hand was around her waist. Ishan and Aditi's head was against each other and his one  hand was on Sara's shoulder and other was on Aditi's shoulder.

That's when two, 2- year old babies ran upto them. Naksh and Nila. Nila was Sara's and Shubman's 2 year old babygirl, while Naksh was Shreyas's and Trisha's 2 year old babyboy. They both almost were born together as they only had age difference of 5 days.

Naksh went and sat on Aditi's lap while poor Nila was not able to climb on Ishan's lap. He giggled and took her and made her sit on his lap. They all posed together looking at the camera infront with the wildest smiles on their faces.

Nila: Mamu?
Ishan: hmm?
Nila: Will Naksh and I get a baby sister or brother?

Ishan and Aditi's face flushed red while the rest four laughed.

Never in their life did they ever think, one day the dream the cousins had of having a happy family would come true. No matter what happens, this is going to be forever and ever.

_____________________________________

The book is over, yes. It is definitely a bit rushed but what can I do? I was dying to write my new book ;). I'll miss writing this book so much :(. I will probably publish the new book today night. Hope you guys liked the chapter and comment down if you want a prologue. Also, do tell me how the book was.
I love you 🫶🏼.