12.

Sara's Pov

I somehow managed to convince Shubman on meeting Mr and Mrs. Malhotra. He was reluctant to meet them but here we are in the car.

We walked to their house and I rang the bell, when suddenly "Annie" the puppy who is a big doggie now got out and jumped on Shubman recognising him. That's when Mr and Mrs Malhotra saw him and he saw them. They took us inside and uncle, aunty and Shubman sat while I stood there near the door not having the courage to took at any of their faces.

Shubman: Saniya was planning to come back. She used to talk about you all the time. She used to say that you guys won't be able to live without her.

Shubman started which made aunty hug him and slowly uncle got off his seat and hugged him. They all cried hugging each other, hoping that their pain would go away with the tears.

The ride back home was quite, all that could be heard were Shubman's cries.

______________________________________

Third Person's Pov

Sara was standing in the kitchen, gluping down a glass of water, trying to digest everything that had just happened.

Suddenly she felt strong arms enveloping her from behind as much as she wanted to lean into his embrace she couldn't. She pulled back and turned around to look at him.

Sara: Shubman. I know that you were hurt and that you were or are in love with Saniya. I also know that you told me before we got married that you are still not over her. But Shubman after marriage atleast once did you try to make me feel loved or atleast welcomed? I left everything back home for you and you were crying hugging some other girl's photo? Did you ever try to atleast communicate with me about her? Did you ever put in any efforts? No. The answer is No. Shubman, I love you. I really do. I love you alot. But I don't feel loved. I don't feel wanted so what is the point of me even staying here? I came back because I love you and I wanted you to be happy and Saniya's parents forgave you and I am leaving, so, congratulations, you are free from me.

Saying this Sara pushed Shubman and was about to leave when he held her hand and pulled her back in, he trapped her hands behind her back and held her waist pulling her closer.

Shubman: Sara. I love you. Just hear me out. Saniya, she was my everything. She was the reason I used to wake up every single morning and then she left me and my parents were forcing me to get married so I had to agree. Then, I met you. Yes, I was still in love with her, I used to cry hugging her pictures. I used to think I was in love with her. But, No. I wasn't in love with her, I was in love with the memory of her. And gradually I started growing feelings for you, you make me kick my feet, you gave me butterflies and you made me want to breath. I loved Saniya but I love you, you are my wife and I won't let you go so easily. I can't live without you. Even if you leave from London, I'll find you no matter where you are. I love you. I really do.

Sara just looked at him, her tears finally betraying her and falling down, she hugged him, sobbing. While he caressed her hair. He couldn't bare seeing her cry. He himself cried knowing that the only reason she is crying is him.

She pulled back and looked at him.

Sara: Then give me a reason to stay. Prove that you love me.

Shubman: I will. I promise to give you a reason to stay. I promise to love you. Just don't leave. Please.

Sara smiled mischeviously and got out of his grip and rushed to her room only to see her stuff dissapeared. She turned around and Shubman just smiled at her.

Shubman: You told me to give you a reason to stay so my first plan was to make you shift back to our room.

Sara: You are so dumb, I can still sleep here.

She turned back around and that's when she realised that the bed was missing.

Shubman: I shifted the bed and gave it to our neighbours. The "store room" is now converted into the guest room and nothing is in that room and your old bedroom also has nothing in it. Kitchen? You can't sleep there. Hall? I won't let you sleep there. Dining? You can't sleep there either. In our bedroom, cuddling with me? You definitely can.

Hearing this Sara turned red like a tomato causing Shubman to chuckle.

Sara: First of all, fine I will shift back to our room but I will make a wall inbetween us so that you will stay 6 feet away from me.

Shubman: You never knew wifey but when we used to share a room, whenever I woke up you would be sleeping in my arms like a baby.

Sara again turned red, her heart thumping again her chest. She stormed off to their room while Shubman chuckled and followed her.

He got inside, changed  his clothes and he laid down on the bed waiting for Sara. Sara came out of the washroom and laid down. But before Shubman could touch her she grabbed some pillows and kept it between them and slept looking at the other side. Shubman sulked but he was sure that she would be back in his arms by morning.

And he was right. Around midnight Sara felt very cold even the heater was on but London's winter makes you freeze to death. So she pushed the pillows in her sleep and snuggled into Shub. He opened his eyes only to see her struggling to get his warmth. He smiled and pulled her closer but that didn't help, to his surprise she suddenly grabbed his t-shirt and got inside his t-shirt, her body snuggled to his half naked body. She snuggled into his naked chest ,hugged his torso and put her leg over his leg. He laid there, all red. He suddenly felt a sense of protectiveness and pulled her by her waist. He looked down and kissed her forehead and dozed off.

_____________________________________

I am so sorry for being late. That is it for today. Do you guys want Sara to forgive Shubman and what kind of moments do you need from Shubsara and Ishditi? For Shrehsa? Well complete the votee and comments and get a new chapter. Love you 🫶🏼.

Votes: 30
Comments: 10