6.

Third Person's Pov

The following next week the cousins explored each and every corner of London. It was finally happening. Their dream came true.

The cousins were at a bike racing competition. Shreyas felt nostalgic and had mixed feelings seeing people riding the bikes. After the race was over they went backstage to check out the bikes Jo and some of his friends where also there.

"Shreyas. It's beauty, isnt it?" One of the competitors, Kunal said. Shreyas looked at Jo Indicating that he is leaving.

. "Don't leave already. Banned riders are rarely seen here. Let me take a look."
"Ban is only on racing. Not for seeing."
"The riders whom I've met so far have a little shame. But your guts... Hats off to you man!"
"Kunal, don't start."
"What is his problem bro?" Jo asked Shreyas.
"Are you with is gang of jokers?, Storm Riders." Kunal asked Jo
"Gang of jokers? Have you ever crossed Kabir in at least one lap? You have no right to brag." Jo replied

Kunal poked Shreyas's nose calling him joker. And that's when Shreyas finally lost it. He punched him. They started having a horrible fight. Ishan, Sara, Jo everyone started pulling them apart. That's when coach finally came in between and pushed them apart.
Shreyas left while Sara and Ishan followed him. Shreyas was angry, his eyes were red. They reached the car

. "Shreyas, Shreyas. Don't drive now. We will go after some time" Ishan said seeing the state Shreyas was in.
"Ishu, give me the key."
"Shreyas, you're too angry to drive, we will get into an accident, We'll go after some time."
"Give me the key!"
Shreyas slightly pushed Ishan and tried to grab the key. Sara had to come inbetween them to cool Shreyas down.
"Shreyas. You could've at least told us". Sara said.
"What should I have said? That I was kicked out of wherever I went?. That I'm a reject piece?!"
"Shreyas, we can understand" Ishan said.
"You won't understand anything!"
"Shut up! Just shut up! Life is not easy as it's for you!.
"That doesn't mean you should fight with everyone" Ishan replied.

Shreyas finally pushed Ishan very hard and grabbed the key. He started the car and waited for them to get in, Sara just gave up and got inside the car. She had made sure she will sit at the back so that Ishan wouldn't have an option but to sit at the front. After calming himself he finally got in.
______________________________________

"Remember, how it used to be when we were kids?" We made a mistake say 'sorry' and move on. On that note, Good morning London. This is RJ Trisha, playing a track for you." The cousins were inside a forest area. They didn't go home. While Sara was sleeping at the back seat, Ishan and Shreyas were wide awake, that's when they heard RJ Trisha. "Sorry" Shreyas said. "It's okay" Ishan replied. Shreyas started the car "Thank you Trisha" he thought in his mind.

Shreyas's Pov

I was in my repair shop that's when I saw the time. It was RJ Trisha's show time. I had sent a message to Trisha on her social account. Hopefully she'll mention it in today's podcast.

"Hellos folks! This is RJ Trisha. As I always say when a dream is in your head, your destiny is in your hands. Someone called Shreyas, sent me a message online, and he says 'Hello, Trisha! Do you realise you make the world a better place?.When everyone says no you're the only one who pushes us to take risks. My cousins and I love listening to your show. Rock on, Trisha!'. Aww thank you, Shreyas. So take those risks and make your dreams come true." I started smiling like a stupid lover boy.

Third Person's Pov

"So Kunal commited a foul on the track. And you thrashed him outside. And you landed a ban." Jo asked Shreyas. It was night, they were in his cafe, coach wanted to know more about Shreyas so he asked Jo to find out. "It's not ban, it's disciplinary action. A temporary one-year ban. No racing. But they cannot stop me from riding on the road. I hope they're content with their ban" Shreyas replied. Coach was sitting behind them hearing everything. Maybe he just found himself a new rider.
______________________________________
Third Person's Pov

"What took you both so long?" Ishan asked. They had came to watch a movie. Ishan came directly from his office while Sara and Shreyas came together, he was annoyed as he had been waiting for pretty long.

"It's because of you only, your parents called Saru up." Shreyas replied. "I told you! If I don't go, they will feel sad." Ishan said sulking.
"It wasn't that. They want me to find out what you're looking for in a girl, what you like. Aunt wants us to find someone for you" Sara replied. Ishan started blushing.

"Ishu tell us. What kind of girl do you want?"
"Sara, times have changed, ask him whether he wants a boy or a girl."
"I want a girl. I'm not particular about details. She should be a traditional girl. With my culture. She should be born and raised in India. She should at least be an engineer. Otherwise, she should be a post-graduate. She should have long hair, beautiful eyes. She should be gorgeous. During the bride seeing ceremony, she should be wearing a saree. Oh, there's one more thing. But, I'll tell you that after the wedding."

"NO, tell usss"
"She should call me 'baby'."
Shreyas started laughing. While Sara chocked on the popcorn they had bought.
"Like i'tt happen" Shreyas said. "Bless me, wise one." Ishan bowed down to Shreyas, while he just laughed and they went inside the theatre.

______________________________________

"Awesome movie, right?"  "Shah Rukh was
amazing"  "yes!"  "Shreyas, isn't this Shubmam bhai's car?" "It's just car"
"Guys, I have got 19 missed calls from home" Ishan said looking worried. He immediately called back his mom. His dad had been admitted to the hospital. Asthma problems.
They decided to quickly go to the airport. He needed to go back immediately.

While Sara was looking around something caught her attention '5:20 am New York to London', shit. Shubman is coming back and she had sneaked out with his car. Kissing Ishan's cheek she pulled Shreyas with her. She needed to be back as soon as possib.

Shreyas sped up the car. Sara genuinely thought she will die. Shreyas dropped her off, parked the car and quickly went home.
Shubman opened the door, he called out for Sara but not getting any response he went inside the room to see if she was sleeping. But she wasn't there. He again called her and opened the washroom to get freshen up and there she was.

Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel. He was stunned. He quickly turned around and walked back to the room while  Sara, well she was more red than a tomato. She went inside the washroom to get ready while Shubman just turned around blushing.

______________________________________

Ishan's Pov

I was in the que when I saw her. She was definitely the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Big eyes, long hair. Indian? She looked like it. She was the airhostess. She greeted me while me being me I just stared at her. Realising that there were people around me I walked inside. My heart was beating fast as fuck. My mind was not making sense. Love at first sight? No. Maybe.

When I saw her it felt like I've seen and forgotten this face in one of my previous births. While serving everyone, one of the kids asked her if they had biscuits in hindi. And she replied in hindi. Indian. She is Indian.
She was the angle amidst the clouds, with beautiful eyes. Aditi. Aditi Hundia. I saw her badge, hehe. I like her. I like her alot.

______________________________________

That's it for today guys! If you want a double update then give me 30+ votes. Hope you guys liked the chapter. And thank you so much for 1k readers. I love you all 🫶🏼.