14.

Third Person's Pov

Trisha was packing her things when she received a call, it was Shreyas.

Shreyas: Hey!
Trisha: Hi!
Shreyas: are you ready to go?
Trisha: I am still packing the flight is tomorrow.
Shreyas: you have a lot of books to pack.
Trisha: Yes. Well, I have to take everything.

Trisha looked out of the window to see Shreyas waving at her. She smiled and he smiled back.

Shreyas: will you come with me? Just for this evening? For a drive?

Trisha: yea. Just a minute.

Trisha garbbed her bag from the sofa and clipped back her hair. She was going towards the door when her mom called her.

Trisha's Mom: Trisha!

Trisha: Mom, I'm going out.

Trisha's Mom: what are you doing? If he calls you, will you go? You know that we have to leave tomorrow right?

Trisha: Yea, I know that, Mom.

Trisha's Mom: Then why are you being so irresponsible?

Trisha: Mom, my life is happening exactly like you say. Like, look at this. We're going to LA. We're leaving London. Better life. Better degree. It's not fair. Nothing will change because of this one evening. Mom, let me go.

And just like that she left leaving her mom all to herself.

Shreyas opened the gate and bend down to get a kiss on his cheek, he held her hand and took her to his car.

_____________________________________

Ishan's Pov

Me and Sara are in my car going to meet Shreyas and his "friend" Trisha. I am pretty sure they are just "friends".

Me and Sara were walking inside the cafe trying to find them when we finally spotted them laughing. Me and Sara looked at each other while I said "I think we found our bhabhi." She chuckled and we went near them. Shreyas introduced us to Trisha and she was definitely the sweetest bhabhi anyone could ask for.

Shreyas brought Trisha into his world, where only Sara and I was present. That day we saw the answers to Shreyas's questions and the reason for his change. Trisha.

_____________________________________

Third Person's Pov

The cousins and Trisha bidgoodbyes. Sara and Ishan went to back to their respective apartments while Shreyas said he wanted to show something to Trisha. They were in his car, driving through a dark place which almost looked like jungle.

Shreyas stopped the car infront of a big wall and turned on the car's lights. Trisha looked infront to see the most beautiful thing she has ever seen, it was a picture of her
spray-painted by him. She looked at him, her eyes filled with love and Shreyas smiled back.

Trisha: What if I hadn't come today?
Shreyas: Then...., You wouldn't have seen this.
Trisha: Did you not have anything in your mind while doing all these?
Shreyas: Isn't that better?

Trisha looked down trying to hide her tears. Ofcourse he didn't like her. Why would he like a girl who can't even walk without a wheelchir. She was too dumb to think she found the one.

Trisha: I...i have to pack, please drop me home.

Shreyas noticing her mood change felt frustrated. He liked her or not. He doesn't know, he might be in denial too but what can he do? How can he like someone when his parents couldn't like him. How can he give love if he never received love?