7.

Sara's Pov

I was cleaning the centre table when Shubman asked me if I want to go dinner with him. Did he just ask me out for dinner??!!. I quickly said yes and got ready in a white sleeveless dress. I came out and Shubman just stared at me while, stupid me started blushing.

We reached the fancy restaurant. We were looking through the menu when suddenly some people joined us, turns out it was a business meeting. And I thought he wanted to take me out for dinner. Great. We finished eating and the ride back home was quiet.

"They dinner was good, right?" Shubman asked me. "It was splendid." I replied sarcastically. I went inside our room, changed and laid on the bed. "Sara, I need to pack." He said, oh,he is going somewhere, again. I turned to the other side ignoring him.

He took the suitcase, clothes and left the room. He opened the room which was "filled with old things" got out and left. There was something in that room. He always carries the key with him. I turned around to look at that room and just went back and slept.

Shreyas's Pov

I was stalking RJ Trisha in google, and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. "Pretty girl, huh?" Sara asked me. "Very." I replied. Me, her and Ishu were at the mall.

"How poised, how refined. Real Indian grace." Ishan said looking all whipped.
"Who, the air hostress?" I asked him.
"I took the ticket back hoping to meet her, but I didn't." He replied sulking. "You mean you should've asked for her number." I said.
"No that isn't right." He replied

"What happened? You look dull." He asked looking at Sara. "That is because, her man went to somewhere." I replied. "He came and left already." Ishan asked her. "I don't know, he comes, he leaves." Sara replies looking annoyed. "What did he bring you from New York?" Ishu asked her. "Chocolates." She replied. "Chocolates, what are you? A child?." I asked annoyed.

She got up and left. She was sad and it was obvious. "What happened to her?" Ishu asked me. "Something's wrong." I replied. And that's when Ishu bumped into someone.

"Hey! Hi." That girl said. "Hi" he replied looking all starstruck. "We met on the flight.." oh, so she was Aditi. "Yes" Ishu replied. "I am sorry, your name?" She asked him. "Ishan, Ishan Tendulkar." He introduced us to her and we shook hands with her.

They started talking and turns out they were neighbours. Guess I found myself a bhabhi. He asked for her number. Finally, a bhabhi. "Didn't think you were Indian". Ishan said. "Half Indian half British". "Oh, I see." Ishan replied. Her friends were waiting for her. She bid her goodbyes and then, Kissed Ishu on the cheek! And left.
While he just stood there touching his cheeks.

Third Person's Pov

The next days were Ishan and Aditi's days. They hung out everyday. Shopping, movies, dinners, arcades, salons. They did everything together. She made him feel alive, made him feel loved. He found himself doing things he doesn't like but did it anyways because she liked them.

While for Aditi, she felt like she had an reason to live, to wake up everyday. It was all too good to be true.

______________________________________

One day the cousins where riding bikes super fastly and screaming their lungs out when suddenly a car stopped infront of them causing them to take sudden break. "Is this your dad's property?" Shreyas screamed when suddenly they saw who it was. Shubman Gill was walking towards them looking all angry.

He grabbed Sara by her waist, took her off the bike and pulled her towards him. He glared at Shreyas and made her sit in the car. Inside the car, it was silence. Sara looked at her phone to see Shreyas's message and noticing that Shubman got annyoed and threw her phone outside.

They got inside their apartment. Shubman sat on the couch while Sara was going towards the room he stopped her. "Sara. Do not repeat this again." He told her, his tone dominating.

"What? I went out with my cousins." She replied. "Your cousins are brainless idiots! Sara, people die doing such stupid things, try to understand." He screamed at her. "I'm still here because of the idiots, otherwise, I would've gone mad long time ago." She replied.

"I cancelled my trip, because you weren't answering my call." He shouted at her. "Why did you call? You usually send messages, right?" She shouted back. "Oh. So, I should not be concerned about my wife?" He asked calming down. "That's how it usually is. You come and go as you please. And you want me be to flawless, I am fed up of this." She said and went inside their room. While he again left for that room, "store room".

______________________________________

"Do you like suprises? I just love them. You know when someone calls or drops in and says hi, when you're least expecting it. I just love it. It makes my day. That's what today's how is about. Suprises. Now we have time for one last caller. So, what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and dial my number 080255*******".

Shreyas was listening to her and he dialed her number, he was finally going to talk to her. "Hello, welcome to my show, who is this?" Trisha asked. "Trisha, this is Shreyas." "Hi Shreyas, where are you from? "India"

"Oh me too, tell me Shreyas when was the last time you pulled a suprise on someone?"
"I'll tell you, If you tell me something.""Okay".
"You're a indian. But you never speak in your own language, why?." "Because this is an English channel." "But, everyone has the right to speak their language." "You're absolutely right, my indian friend. But now it's time to go for a short break."

After the call was on hold, he could hear about some contest and how to fill it in and that's when he heard the address. Address to her radio station. And he suddenly got an idea. He was going to visit her there. He cut the call and rushed there with his bike. He went near the receptionist and asked about her. And there she was inside her cabbin, talking to the mic. He was awstruck, she was as beautiful as she was in the picture.

She moved forward using her chair and that's when he realised, she was paralyzed. She needed a wheelchair. He was shocked at first but that didn't stop him from being curious about her. The next few days he stalked her everywhere. Everywhere she went. While most people would call it creepy he thought it was cute.

But everything comes to an end, she had been invited as the chief guest to a school and he was there too, finally she called him towards her. "Why are you following me?" She asked him. "I was following that girl." He pointed at her cousin who she always takes along. "Why?" She asked feeling abit jealous. "She's cute" he replied. "Does that mean you can follow her?" She asked him.

Her cousin approached them and she explained everything to him, she looked at him and asked if she wanted to go for a cup of coffee. Her cousin agreed and took Trisha along with them.

Shreyas and her cousin were talking nonstop while Trisha was trying to remember where she had heard his voice, radio. It was him, Shreyas. Her cousin excused herself to go to the washroom.

"So Shreyas, you called me up at my show, right?" "No" "so you weren't the one who asked me when I do not speak in my language?" He was caught. He stayed silent. Her cousin had came back. She kept on looking at him, smiling.

______________________________________

That's it for today guys. I am very disappointed that you guys couldn't even complete 30 votes. Don't expect an update soon. Thank you and take care.