13.

Third Person's Pov

Trisha was in her cabin preparing to record that's when she received a call, a small smile crept on her face when she saw who it was. Shreyas.

Trisha: Shreyas?

Shreyas: Hey

Trisha: hey, it's been long.

Shreyas: Yes, I've been busy with racing. How are things going?

Trisha: great.

Shreyas: I called you to tell you about race, the main event is on 25th. If you can come, I'll arrange tickets for you.

Trisha: 25th right? I'm leaving for Australia on the 25th.

Shreyas's smile dropped, his heart beat increasing with worry, worry of losing her.

Shreyas: oh, wow.

Trisha: it's time for me to go on-air.

Shreyas: Sure, bye.

Trisha kept her phone aside and tried to focus but she couldn't, with a heavy heart she started recording.

While Shreyas, well he just wasn't able to focus, her words lingered in his mind. His heart playing with him.

_____________________________________

Ishan was in his apartment with his mom and Aditi. His mom was leaving for LA to go meet his sister and Aditi was leaving for her duties as she had a flight to India.

Aditi had almost moved in with him, he didn't get a chance to make her meet Sara and Shreyas officialy so he thought that after she comes back he'll make her meet them.

His mom was in her room packing clothes, while Aditi was in their bedroom packing her clothes.

She was moving back and forth from the cupboard to the suitcase while his eyes followed her.

He suddenly pulled her making her sit on his lap.

Aditi: Ishan, what are you doing? Let me go, I have to pack baby.

Ishan: Can I come with you? Inside your suitcase?

Aditi: As much as I would love that idea, you can't fit in my suitcase.

Ishan just pouted and Aditi kissed his pout. Ishan looked at her and she looked at him, suddenly he leaned in and they shared a passionate kiss but as time went by their kiss depended. His lips trailed down to her jaw and neck, he explored her neck and finally found her sweet spot. He sucked her neck leaving a dark people hickey. His lips found their way to her cleavage, he sucked the hem of her cleavage leaving quite a few hickey's.

But before he could continue any further, his mom called out for Aditi. He groaned while she just giggled.

Aditi: One min mamma.

She took her jacket covering her upper body and was going to leave but before she left, she went to Ishan and sucked his neck giving him a hickey. His eyes widened while she winked at him and left. He touched his neck and saw the hickey she gave him, marking him as her's.

_____________________________________

Sara had her exams going on and was too busy on studying, Shubman was worried because she wasn't eating anything nor was she sleeping properly. She knew everything and she studied everything but because it was her first exam, she was very nervous and couldn't stop studying over and over.

Sara was sitting in the couch and reading last year's question paper through her laptop. It was a Sunday so Shub was home. He was attending some business calls in their room. After finishing the calls he went to the hall to see Sara studying, again.

He went and sat near her, but she didn't even look at him.

Shubman: Sara, baby did you eat breakfast?

Sara: There was breakfast?

Shubman shaked his head and went to grab her a plate, their new maid had made parathas. He went back to the hall and closed her laptop. She looked at him, glaring.

Shubman: Atleast eat something love, you'll get sick.

Sara turned her face away. Shubman grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on his lap, she looked at him and before she could say anything he starting feeding her.

Her eyes softened and she started eating. She leaned into his touch and kept her head on his chest. He smiled and contiuned feeding her.

After she finished eating, he took her in his arms and stood up while she circled her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He kept the plate in the sink and went to the washbasin for her to wash her mouth.

She was going to the hall again to study, but he grabbed her hand and took her in his arms and went to their room.

Sara: Shubman leave me!! I need to study you asshole, I have an exam day after tomorrow.

Shubman: And you have studied enough, spend some time with your husband.

Sara just huffed, while he smiled and laid her down on the bed and he himself laid down beside her pulling her closer by his waist. She didn't mind cuddling with him anymore, infact she loved it but she can't let him know that. She snuggled into his chest and hugged his torso while Shubman caressed her hair.

Shubman: Sara, why did you come back after knowing everything?

Sara smiled and snuggled more into him.

Sara: Love makes you do crazy things Shubman.  I was determined to heal you from your wounds, I wanted you to know that you are loved and that you are not the reason for somebody's death.

Shubman: And what about your wounds? What about the times I hurt you?

Sara: Infront of my love for you the wounds were way too small.

Shubman: Sara, I am sorry. I am so sorry for everything, everytime I made you cry. I don't know what was wrong with me, I was searching for love when love was right infornt of me. I am so sorry for hurting you again and again. I am so sorry baby, I don't deserve a second chance, I don't deserve you.

Sara felt tears on her head she looked up to see Shub almost sobbing she quickly got up and hugged him, he sobbed and sobbed in her arms while she gently stroked his hair. As his cries became quiter she looked down and kissed away his tears. And for the first time ever, he felt her lips on his.

There were fireworks going inside his body and his heart was beating so fast, he thought he was getting a heart attack. She started kissing his gently while he responded pouring his entire love for her in the kiss. He pulled her closer, his hands tugging on her waist and her hands clutching his hair.

They both pulled out, breathless. He rested his forehead on her forehead.

Shubman: I love you baby, I love you so much.

Sara: I love you to Shub, I love you too.

He smiled and she smiled back. He looked at her entire face, her forehead was sweaty due to their intense moment. Her eyes were filled with love for him, her lips which were wet because of their intense moment, he wanted to see her like this for the rest of his life.

She broke their forehead contact and laid on bed and he laid on her chest.

Shubman: Waise Sara, I wouldn't mind using my babies as my new pillows.

Sara: Your babies?

Shubman smiled and looked at her breast indicating them as his "babies". She blushed and looked away while he chuckled and snuggled more into "his babies".

____________________________________

That's it for today guys. Hope ya'll liked the chapter. Wrote some steamy scenes for the first time, do tell me how it was and give me some ideas for Ishditi and Shubsara (good moments only as the story is coming to an end). Take care, love you 🫶🏼. Complete the target and get a new chapter :).

Vote: 30+
Comments:10