8.

Ishan's Pov

I am at Aditi's appartment and she was massaging my head. Suddenly the bell rang and a dude pushed me which made Aditi rush in, I stood and turned around only to see her kissing him, it was her ex-boyfriend.

I turned around and walked out feeling heartbroken. I messaged Shreyas to meet me at a secret place which we found and asked him to bring Sara along.

We were on top of a rock sitting in silence, i explained what happend and all they could do was comfort me but it didn't help, nothing did. Aditi, I had my entire future planned with her. That woman was my entire life, my entire future.

Third Person's Pov

Sara entered the house and saw Shubman eating, She was going inside the room when Shubman spoke "Can't you call when you know you're going to be late?"
"You should've thought about it before throwing my phone away." She replied and went to their room.

Shreya's Pov

The next few days I hung out with Trisha, one day we were chilling by the park when, I asked her why can't she sit beside me. She looked confused for a second but the next second she screamed when I took her in my arms and made her sit on the bench. We continued our conversations.

I found myself opening up to her, she was everything I had ever imagined of. She, her... Damn it, that woman had me kicking my feet.

Third Person's Pov

It was yet another tiring morning, Sara walked to the kitchen and for no reason she felt annoyed, she started washing the dishes very loudly trying to put her anger on them.
Shubman had came to the kitchen. Sara suddenly threw a glass in anger.

"What happened?" Shubman asked calmly. "There's no water." She replied annoyed.
"It was there in the notice, you should've planned accordingly." He said abit angrily.
"I forgot." She replied. "Is breakfast available?" He asked. "Breakfast doesn't appear by magic. Someone has to.." but before she could finish "Forget it!" He screamed. He took his laptop and was keeping it in his bag when she decided it's enough.

"Of course, you'll go to office and things will be back to normal, right?" She asked him. "I have no time to waste on such arguments" he replied taking his bag and heading out. "So, what about my life that i'm wasting here? My life's purpose is not to make yours easier!" She screamed her eyes tearing up.
"I didn't ask anyone to do these things for me! I do my chores myself and that' is what I like. I' don't need anyone's help! " He screamed back. "Yes, i'm a fool. I'm at fault for doing everything for you." She screamed. "Sara! Don't shout! People will hear." He said. "Let them hear! Let them know...." But before she could finish he banged the door and closed it leaving her all alone, yet again. Only if he know that all she wanted was love. His love.

Sara's Pov

He left, yet again. I walked back to the hall sitting on the sofa that's when I saw the key to the 'store room'. It's time. I took the key and opened the door. The first thing I saw was a big portrait of a girl smiling. I looked around there were her pictures with Shubman on the wall, romantic pictures.

He was kissing her, she was kissing him, his head was on her shoulder, alot of pictures. I explored the room, this is her room. Her clothes, shoes, jewellery, bangs, cosmetics even her hair brush was kept here, everything was of hers. I found myself pushing everything away and leaning on the bed helplessly. I loved him and this is what I get? After all this?

Suddenly I felt a presence near me, Shreyas.
I pushed his hand down and made him sit, he kneeled infront of me, he cupped my face and wiped my tears. "What happened baccha?" He asked me. I gave the photo frame I was holding and gave it to him so that he can see her and him together. "This is her room." He stood up and looked around the room "Did you know about this?" He asked me. "Yes, he'd told me about it during our first meeting. But he spoke as if everything was over." I replied.

"If this was the case, why did he marry you?" He asked angrily and again kneeled down "where is he? Has he gone to office?" He asked me. "Why Shreyas? Nothing here. No one here is mine." I replied. He pulled me towards his chest while all I could do was cry on my brother's chest. It hurts, it feels likes my heart is being torn into two pieces.

Third Person's Pov

It was night, Sara was sitting in the hall, lights were all switched off that's when she heard the bell. Shubman had came back home, he turned on the lights and asked her why she is sitting in the dark. In reply she kept the key on the table. She looked at him and he looked at her and then the room. It was open.

They were in his car, she was going back. She had no reason to stay, he insisted on dropping her so she had no option. She got off the car and he watched walk towards the airport before she entered he gave her a bottle of water and for the last time kissed her forehead while all she could do was stand. Without saying anything or looking at him, she left. He watched her walk away realising that he had lost her. Maybe lost someone he loved yet again.

She got on the plane, when suddenly she felt a familiar presence, Ishan was sitting beside her. "Shreyas told you?" She asked him while Ishan just hummed. "You have work right? Why did you come?" She asked. "How could I leave my baby sister alone?" He asked smiling while she smiled and layed on his shoulder, trying to sleep hoping her pain would vanish. While Ishan could only stroke her hair and hope that he could see his baby's smile again.

______________________________________

2 broken relationships?. Well, it is what it is. Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment 🫶🏼.