11.

Third Person's Pov

Ishan's mom: Ishani (his sister) was saying that the tomatoes in LA are like pumpkins.

Sara: Did you hear that, Ishu?

Ishan: It's all chemicals. It's artificially grown.

Ishan's monther: She is not able to manage everything there. Her maid also left. She and Adrith have struggle to take of the kids. Poor child. She hasn't changed a bit after moving to LA. She said she's dying to eat the tomato curry that I make.

Sara: Wouldn't it be great if it's made with the pumpkim-sized tomatoes?

Sara quietly escaped from her aunt's never ending talk and went towards Ishan.

Sara: Poor aunt. Why don't you send her to LA?

Ishan: Sure. She'll leave them breathless as well.

_____________________________________

Ishan had been trying to move on from God knows how many months but Aditi was a addiction he could not stop thinking about her. She had called him so many times but he just knows that she cheated on him or maybe he is insecure and doesn't want to listen to her explanations. But destiny has other plans.

Ishan was walking back to his apartment when he saw her, Aditi. She was sitting near a bench, sobbing. He didn't want to get involved with her shit again so he decided to leave her alone but his legs didn't listen to him. He walked towards her and bend down.

She looked at him, her eyes and nose were red. Ishan without thinking anything pulled her towards his chest letting her cry. She needed him maybe more than he needed her. He didn't ask her anything and she didn't say a word. All that could be heard was her cries.

After around 15 minutes, Aditi stopped crying and pulled back causing Ishan to move back too. He gently cupped her face and wiped her tears. She smiled at him and he did the same. His eyes landed on her lips and before he could kiss her he got reminded of that dude kissing her. He harshly stood up ready to leave but Aditi held onto his hand.

"My dad died. Please stay. I need you Ishan. Please."

Ishan turned around his eyes softening, he couldn't see the girl he loves in pain. He gently kneeled down and made her stand up. He held her close and they started walking towards her apartment.

She opened her apartment and got in while Ishan followed her. Aditi got inside her room and went inside the washroom to get freshen up. Ishan sat on her bed, his mind racing with concern and questions. Aditi came back and looked at him and he just looked at her.

Aditi: Will you let me explain what happened?

Ishan took a deep breath, sometimes what you see isn't necessarily the truth. He nodded.

Aditi: Ishan, yes, he was my ex-boyfriend and you know that but do you know the reason why he is my ex? I started dating him when we were in collage and at first it was all okay but as days went by he started touching me making me feel very uncomfortable. We had kissed and made out and even went to the first base but I wasn't ready for anything more, he used to come to my hostel daily and used to force me into having sex. One day I just left that place, left him. But that day you only saw what happend through his side. He was forcefully grabbing my waist and pushing my head towards his head to kiss me. I wanted to scream but my screams were muffled. I wanted to explain this for so long but you left Ishan, you left. And now, dad left.

By this time, Aditi was on the floor, on her knees, sobbing. Ishan felt hurt, he left her when she needed him and didn't even let her explain. He stood up and went near her but she backed away, he picked her up and laid her down on the bed, he also laid down beside her and she hid her face in his chest, sobbing. He held her by her waist as he whispered sweet things in her ears and stroked her hair till she feel asleep.

He promised himself that after this day he wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on her. This woman here is going to be his everything and he would do anything to protect her and see a smile on her face.

______________________________________

Sara was at Mr and Mrs Malhotra's house, she grew close to them in just weeks, they were very accepting of her. Sara coming into their life made them feel like they gained a daughter.

Sara: Aunty, you prepared all of this?

Mrs. Malhotra: Yes, just for you.

Sara: What do you pray for uncle?

She asked as she saw him praying inside their small temple inside their house.

Mr. Malhotra: I thank lord for everything. To bless everyone and forgive us for our mistakes and to bring goodness in your life.

Sara: if I commit a mistake unknowingly, will you forgive me?

Mr. Malhotra: if you're guilty about it, surely. Why not?

Sara: What if it's some other friend of Saniya?

Mr. Malhotra: Who?

Sara: Kabir.

Mr and Mrs. Malhotra's smile dropped. Mr. Malhotra's eyes grew dark in anger.

Mr. Malhotra: Do you even know who he is? That scoundrel killed my Sani. He killed her. He is a bloody fraud! Don't believe him! He is a rascal! He cheated on my daughter. I'm sure he moved on and is happily married now.

Sara: I am his wife.

_____________________________________

That's it for today guys. If ya'll want a double update, give me 12 votes and 5 comments quickly. Hope you liked the chapter. Take care 🫶🏼.