10.

Third Person's Pov

Shreyas: Jo, how do you know her?
Jo: She was my classmate, Saniya. Everybody was crazy about Saniya. But she only had eyes for Kabir.

Shreyas looked up and saw Kabir aka Shubman.

Jo: that was a real love story.

Flashback

"Kabir! Kabir! Kabir! Kabir!" The crowd chanted for the rider on the bike but one specific person stood out, screaming her lungs out for the man riding the bike. To everyone's happiness he won. He sped up and reached near her. He was surrounded by his friends and the love of his life, his Saniya.

While everyone was walking back he grabbed her by her waist and pinned her to the wall, kissing her slowly. Their eyes dancing together and lips moving ever so beautifully.

She was sitting on the stairs of the cafe when he came with a basket on his hand and to her suprise it was a puppy. She jumped onto him and kissed his whole face. Taking the puppy into her arms she kissed the puppy and cradled it. While her attention was fully on the puppy, Kabir couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the girl infront of him. She was everything he ever asked for, everything he ever needed.

"Saniya!, You think I don't know that idiot is out there waiting for you?" Her father screamed causing Kabir to stop the bike and stay. "He can't talk to me like I'm a child!" she screamed back to her mother. "I love him. Mom!" She screamed again. "No Saniya, no." Her mother said her eyes glistening with tears. She stormed off, ready to start a life with the man she loved. After that it was their days. The relationship between Kabir and Saniya was like magic.

One day they were riding his bike very fastly, smiles plastered on their face, only for it to go away the next minute. They crashed.
"Baby, nothing is going to happen." Kabir kept chanting these words holding her hand firmly but the moment they took her to ICU she let go of his hand, and the world, their world they decided to build together.

He went inside the ICU and her parents were there. The moment her dad saw him he jumped onto him punching him. His friends had to push them apart. Kabir was tired, he lost his only will to live. He walked away.

Flashback ends.

Jo: After Saniya's death, nobody saw Kabir again.

Sara who was hearing everything through her phone felt something she has never felt before. He needed her, she knew that. He needed to be healed and she would do anything to do that.
_____________________________________

The next morning, Shubman was sitting on the sofa when the bell rang, he got up to open it but Diana (their maid) went to open it.

Finally, the astrologer's prediction came true. Sara left home against the interest of her parents.

Diana opned the door and saw Sara standing there, Shubman quickly got up seeing her entering.

"Don't you have any shame? Why did you come back?" Diana asked her angrily. "Poor Shubman. Had to marry a girl like you." She continued.

Sara went inside their bedroom, Diana following her. He went inside the room to see Sara packing all her stuff from that room.

Shubman: Can we think about it... The decision..... Sara, Sara.

But she didn't pay attention to him, she was packing a scarf when he held the scarf she just looked at him and gave the scarf to him. She took all her stuff and went to the other room. He followed her like a lost puppy.

Sara: I am shifting to this room. Anyways, we lived like roomates. Let it not change. I'll mind my own business, you mind your own.

A small smile appeared on his face, she is staying. She isn't leaving. She is staying!!!!

Sara: One more thing. Fire her today itself.

He chuckled and pulled her away from the room.

Shubman: Diana Kaki, Don't you think you need some rest?
______________________________________

Sara started going to a collage. Infact, she pays her own fees. Finally, Her dream was coming true.

The next few days Shubman tried everything to make it up to her, make breakfast for her, buy her a new phone and so many things.

Sara had made a list of things she wanted to do. Everything in that book was finished expect for the last and final thing. Saniya.
She found her parents address and decided to meet. After all Shubman wasn't the only one who lost someone. Saniya was their daughter. The product of their love.

She rang the bell, her heart pounding in her chest. Somebody came towards the door.

Sara: Mrs. Malhotra?
Mary: Yes.
Sara: I am Saniya's friends.

Her mother instantly opened the door and let her in.

______________________________________

Shreyas was waiting outside Sara's apartment for her when he saw Shubman going back. Shreyas suddenly felt weird. That's when Sara came back.

Shreyas:Wait, I have some work. You can go.
Sara: You said you'd drop me! Gosh.

She stormed off. While he went to their apartment. He needed to meet Shubman as soon as possible.

He rang the bell and Shubman opened it. He just looked at him and sat on the sofa while Shreyas sat opposite to him.

Shreyas: I don't know if Sara has told you. I'm now in motorcross training. I'm training under coach John.

Shubman looked at him, John was his coach.

Shreyas: Storm riders... Jo is sponsor. They still talk alot about the old days. Races. Trophies. Kabir. Natasha.
Shubman: Does Sara know?
Shreyas: yes, that's why she came back. I'll leave now.
Shubman: Shreyas. Thank you.
Shreyas: The race is on 25th. Come, if possible.

He nodded and Shreyas left.

Shubman's Pov

She came back knowing everything? I don't deserve her. Why Sara? Why?. Why do you want to fix something which was not broken by you?. Why do you want to hurt yourself in the process of healing me?. Why would you do this to yourself? All this just for a asshole?.

The next day I filled the fridge with her favourite Mango juice. She is coming!!!. She opened the fridge and just looked back at me. She smiled at me. She smiled at me!!! For the first time in months, oh how much I love that smile.

Sara made me feel loved again. Saniya, I loved her with all my life but Sara it's different, I feel like I want to protect her. With Saniya, I was okay with not seeing her for some days or weeks. But, if Sara is not home I feel restless. I feel like I can't breath. Her presence makes me want to kick my feet like a dumbstruck teenager.

Saniya was my first love, I loved her. But Sara, she is the reason why I am breathing. She is the reason I am alive. I love her. And I would do anything to gain her trust back to make her feel loved.

______________________________________
That's it for today guys. Hope you all liked the chapter. I am setting a small target this time because you guys neither comment or vote:(.

Vote: 30
Comments: 10 (excluding mine).