CHAPTER 161

Xandrei's POV continuation.

My Life

Xandrei's POV

"Where?" I asked on my phone while catching my breath.

The person I hired to keep an eye on her there said that she's here in Omoide Yokochō. Luckily, nauna ako rito, I'm just waiting for her arrival everywhere.

"Nasa ***** parking, Sir Kenth. Hanggang dito nalang po." He hang up.

Tinago ko ang phone ko, he's very helpful. I'll pay him what he deserves.

Naglakad ako nang naglakad habang lumilinga. I wanna see you my Ashley Zai... Sana makita na kita, I really need to see you.

Naging makipot na ang dinadaanan ko sa dami ng tourists. They keep on taking a stop in every signage just to take a picture. Please get out and walk away, I really need to walk as soon as possible and as soon as I can.

Napamura ako nang mabangga pa ako ng kung sino.

"Sumimasen." She said, a girl who's looking the same age as me. She's not Japanese, she looks like an American girl.

"Sorry." I said. Nakita ko pang magulat ang mukha niya sa sinabi ko.

I ignore her and start to walk again, but when I heard a voice, my heart skip a beat.

"Azie!"

I quickly turned my head. That girl who's the same age as me called a girl named Azie. Sinilip ko ang mukha ng babaeng nakatalikod, she has this long black silky hair, glowing skin and her height is so familiar.

"My life..." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

I don't know how but everything I see started to slow down as she slowly turned her head to the girl between us. I saw her pink cheeks, long eyelashes, and glowing eyes that started to smile with her pink lips as she saw the girl who called her.

"I saw a handsome guy! I think he's half japanese! He speak english!" I heard that american girl said.

My eyes didn't even flinch when that american girl turn her head to me. Much even more when my life turns her head to me.

My lips parted, wanted to call her name and hug her with my arms. But I can't move, people around me keep on hitting my shoulder but I don't care.

She's staring at me with her confused and startled stare. Her eyes are no longer smiling, her smile began to fade... While looking at me.

Napakurap ako nang makitang may luha sa mata niya. I frowned, I took a step towards her but I frozed.

She stepped away from me...

My lips parted again when I saw her with this unfamiliar emotion on her face. Hindi humihinto ang luha niya, ang kamay niya nanginginig, at ang bibig niya ay hindi niya maibuka kahit mayroon siyang gusto sabihin.

"A-are you okay!?" The american girl asked her. "Zairen! Tristan!"

Umatras ako. What's happening my life?

I'm not that dumb, I think she's traumatized. But I don't see it coming...

I turned my back away from her at the same time as my tears fell down. I began to sob. I don't care about these people who keeps staring at me. They don't know me, they don't know my life.

Sobrang sakit.

"Hah..." Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko. I felt a sharp pain inside, seeing her crying... Because of me. Traumatized because of what happened, and I feel like she don't want to see me again.