Surprised!

They were walking to class when Jace suddenly grabbed Lace and Juan's wrists. Looking at them, he said, "Do y'all really think I give a fuck about this test? We're skipping!"

Juan looked worried. "Oh no, I have to take this test. I can't miss it, my parents will be disappointed."

Jace smacked Juan, and Lace looked surprised. "We're in college now; we have to live life and have some fun," Jace said, walking away and pointing at them to follow. Juan still looked hesitant, but Jace gave him a weird look that made him go along. Lace started to suspect something more than friendship was going on between them.

They followed Jace to a weird-looking, abandoned house. Lace and Juan hesitated to go inside, but Jace pushed them in. Inside, they saw girls dancing in revealing outfits, drugs and alcohol, cute boys eyeing the girls, and a lot of people dancing. A girl walked up to them and said, "Jace, it has been so long! Come give me a kiss." Kyra kissed Jace on the cheek. Seeing this, Lace started to suspect less of Juan and Jace and more of Jace and this random girl.

They followed Kyra to a big table with a boy who looked just like her, another girl, and two other boys. Lace stopped and recognized one of the boys; her face dropped. She pulled Jace aside and said, "That's the roommate I was telling you about. I didn't think he would be here."

Jace looked back and saw which guy she was talking about. He started to walk over to the table and yelled, "Dude, what the fuck is your problem? Why are you fucking with random people? I swear to god, I'll slit your throat when I get the chance." The whole party went quiet. Kyra got in front of Jace to stop him.

Ellie stood up and said, "Whoa, dude, I don't think that's how we greet people. How about we sit down and talk about this over a couple of drinks?" Ellie went to the bar and bought drinks for everyone. He walked back with the drinks, handed them out, and sat down.

Kyra said, "My name is Kyra, for those who didn't know, but what's going on? What was that all about?"

Jace started to say, "Ellie wants to fuck with random people. I've been telling you, Kyra, I don't like his vibe."

"Oh, I know you don't like his vibe, Jace. Remember when you said you wanted to chop his balls off?" Kyra laughed while Ellie looked distressed.

Juan said, "Oh, that's not good. I know he would do it; he tried on my brother once." Everyone started to laugh except Ellie.

Ellie got mad and asked, "Are y'all fucking serious or are y'all fucking with me?"

Jace walked over to him and pulled his chin up with his finger. "Listen, boy, trust me. I will cut your balls off, put them in a jar, sneak into your room, and put them on your nightstand so you can look at them every day, all day."

Everyone started to look worried, and Juan said, "Oh my lord, I hope you want to be transgender," looking at Ellie with a smile.

Lace looked back and asked, "Are those people snorting drugs?" Kyra and Jace started laughing.

Kyra said, "Has this girl never been to a party, Jace?"

Jace replied, "Honestly, no idea. I found her on the side of the sidewalk."

"That's a funny joke, Jace," Kyra laughed.

Jace looked at her dead straight and said, "No. Deadass."

Kyra looked at him and said, "Damn, you're an adoptive parent now?"

"Oh hell no. She's too ugly to be my kid," Jace said, laughing. Lace looked very uncomfortable in this situation.

Jace looked at Lace. "You know, I've never really found James Charles attractive."

Lace started to laugh. They all began talking about influencers and what they would do to them while Lace and Ellie sat awkwardly, looking around. Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door, and the room went quiet. Someone in the crowd yelled, "POLICE!"

Jace pointed at the window and picked up Juan to smash it open. They all started to climb out the window and run. Ellie grabbed Lace's hand and ran in a different direction from everyone else while Jace and Damien followed. After a bit of running, Lace realized who was holding her hand and smacked it away, saying, "Gross, get your nasty hand off me."

Ellie looked down at her and said, "A thank you would have been nice. I just saved your ass back there," rolling his eyes.

Jace and Damien caught up to them, and Jace said, "You better be nice to her. I still want to chop your small dick off."

Lace looked at Jace and said, "It's okay, Jace. I have this handled." It went quiet for a bit, then Damien randomly said, "Yo, Jace, where is your little fuck buddy?" while teasing him.

Jace shoved his fingers up Damien's nose and said, "Don't say that again," then let go.

Jace looked around the woods. "Wait, where is Juan?"

Lace looked around as well. "And also, where is Kyra and the other two?"

Ellie said, "We can just use our phones to get back. Stop stressing out, you little bitches." He looked at his phone and realized it was an hour's walk back to school.

Jace looked at Ellie. "These twink legs can't walk that far."

Damien looked at Jace while teasing, "Do you need me to carry you, missus?" He laughed.

"Okay, pretty boy, go ahead, carry me," Jace said with a smirk.

Damien picked up Jace and said, "Damn, bitch, I thought you were lightweight. You weigh as much as a hippo," as he started to walk back to the school.

Ellie looked at Lace. "Do you need me to carry you as well, princess?"

Lace looked at him with a disgusted face. "I don't need no man to help me," she said, walking away from him to catch up with the others.