~ Erics backstory ~

Eric reserved and introspective, had always struggled with deeply buried emotions. Growing up, they learned early on to conceal their feelings, often hiding behind a facade of calm and collected demeanor. In their teenage life, Eric found themselves in a committed relationship with his lover, who they deeply loved. However, beneath the surface, unresolved emotions and insecurities lingered.

During a vulnerable period, Eric developed an unexpected bond with this kid in his class. Their connection was genuine but tinged with unspoken attraction, leading to moments of emotional intimacy that Eric struggled to comprehend. These moments soon escalated into a clandestine affair, unbeknownst to Liam, whom Eric deeply respected and cared for.

Caught between loyalty to their partner and guilt over messing with his best friend, Eric wrestled with overwhelming guilt and self-loathing. They buried their conflicted emotions deeper, fearing exposure and the devastating consequences it would bring to all involved. The secrecy became a heavy burden, exacerbating Eric's inner turmoil and pushing them towards a breaking point.

As Eric navigates the complexities of love, friendship, and personal identity, they must confront their suppressed emotions and decide whether to continue living a facade or confront the truth that threatens to unravel their carefully constructed world.