Anyone But Her

//Stampy's POV//
I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. I was so happy that everything worked out! I was exhausted but I couldn't sleep.

I rolled onto my side and looked at Sqaishey. She was so beautiful when she slept. Her hair was wavy, her face free of makeup, and her arms spread carelessly about her.

That's why I liked watching her sleep. She always seemed so...what's the word...anxious and stiff around people she didn't know well. When she was around Amy and me she was laughing, smiling, being her usual self. But even around Squid she seemed more nervous. I wonder why.

MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! My phone started to beep. I scrambled to quiet it, while silently cursing myself for forgetting to put it on silent. I glanced over at Sqaishey, praying to god that I hadn't woken up. However, there she was, looking at me with those gorgeous eyes that seemed to sparkle like diamonds.

"What is it?" she asked sleepily.

"It's nothing," I replied. "I just got a text. Sorry for waking you up."

I saw Sqaishey lay down and assumed that she was going back to sleep. I lifted up my phone to see who the text was from and...
My heart dropped. It was my sister. Annette. And she wanted to join us on the holiday.

Now, because Netty has a YouTube channel, most people assume that she is friendly and nice. That isn't true, and she knows it. It's just another lie. She also knows that I am terrified out of my mind of her.

I respond with a quick 'sure, when?' because saying no will get me hurt. She responds 'tomorrow'. I feel sick and I can't help but let out a gasp. No one but Squid knows about Netty and what she is capable of.

Then I break down into tears.

AN: I know that my chapters are short, but that's how I write my stuff. Please don't complain about it, writing fics takes time and I don't exactly have a laid back life. Thanks for understanding.