It Will Be Okay...Right?

AN: AMAZING NEWS! I got my account back! I will be able to continue writing this story. Hope you enjoy!!

//Amy's POV//
"Shhh, he'll be fine," Sqaishey whispered. I was shaking terribly, as I was sure Squid's cry was something to do with me. "I'm just...scared that we won't be able to be friends again, because of...me," I stuttered, with tears streaming down my face. Sqaishey pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. We sat there quietly for a moment, and I started to calm down, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I immediately tensed up again, and a few tears trickled out of my eyes. Sqaishey, being kind as usual, squeezed me and whispered, "It's ok, it's ok," over and over again. The footsteps stopped. "A-Amy?" I heard a nervous voice asked. "I-I'm sorry, please d-don't feel bad." I raised my head slowly. Standing before me was Squid, with a single tear on his cheek. "Don't be sorry!" I cried, and I threw myself into his arms. He held me close. "I don't feel that way about you Squiddy, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. Please don't let this ruin our friendship," I sobbed. I looked up at him. He was smiling. "I won't Amy, let's pretend this never happened, okay?" he grinned. "Okay," I mumbled back.

//Squid's POV//
I'd done it. And Amy still wanted to be my friend! I was nervous but I had to sort it out before things got...awkward between us. Amy was smiling, Sqaishey and Stampy were relieved, and even though I was heart-broken, I had to move on.

AN: Sorry for short chapter, I wanted to get something up!!