What To Do?

//Amy's POV//
I love you.
Those three words echoed in my head, over and over again. It couldn't be true. This had always been my worst fear, telling someone who loved me that I didn't love them back. Sure, I was best friends with Squiddy, but I didn't have those sorts of feelings for him. I could see a faint blush creeping up his cheeks. "Uh, sorry Amy, I just..." he muttered. Then I stood up and ran out of the room.
I couldn't believe it. Squid had just said that he loved me. ME! I wanted to say it back, but I didn't love him like that. I had no idea what to do! "Urgh, poor Squid's gonna be heartbroken," I muttered. If only I hadn't let myself go crazy like that, he wouldn't have had to calm me down and he never would have said anything. Now, because of me, I was going to have to break his heart. It was my fault. I heard footsteps and looked up. It was Stampy and Sqaishey.
//Stampy's POV//
I sat up and looked around. I immediately felt dizzy. "Ugh, what happened?" I mumbled. The last thing I remember was Amy punching me, then Squid running in to save me. Squid...SQUID! Was he ok?! I tried to stand up but nearly fell over. Probably would have, if it wasn't for Sqaishey. "Sqaishey, where's Squid and Amy?" I asked, wheezing.
"I'm not sure about Squid, but Amy just ran outside," she replied, looking worried. "Umm, Sqaishey," I stammered. "Would you mind helping me up the stairs to Squid?" I questioned. I felt a bit embarrassed. I was supposed to be the one helping Sqaishey!
"Of course I can, you silly cat!" she laughed. "Come on!" She helped me up to Amy's bedroom. "Squid?" I called out. He was lying with his face buried in one of Amy's pink pillows. "Are you ok?"
He shook his head. I went to say something but Sqaishey stopped me.
"Let's go check on Amy. She was in quite a state when I saw her," she whispered. I nodded and followed her out. What was up with Squid?
We approached Amy carefully. We didn't know if Squid had ever calmed her down. "Amy?" Sqaishey said. "What's wrong?"
Amy looked at me. "Oh...oh...oh my f**cking god Stamps, I'm so sorry!" she cried. "Shhh, it's ok," I murmured. "I'm fine now. So what's wrong?" I asked her. She bit her lip. "Squid...he said...he loved me," she sobbed. Sqaishey gasped. "And I don't love him back!" Amy yelled, before collapsing in a pool of tears at my feet.