She's Coming

//Sqaishey's POV//
I rolled back over onto my side, and quickly started to doze off. I could feel the pull of sleep rushing up to grab me, to pull me under, when I heard Stampy let out a huge sob.

"STAMPY! What the...what's happened? Are you okay? Stampy, talk to me," I said, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"I-it's nothing Sqaish. G-go back t-to sleep," he responded, clearly choking back more sobs.

"It's not nothing," I said sternly. "What happened?"

I could see that he was struggling to hold back tears, so I pulled him into a hug, hoping to calm him. I wondered what was going on.

"You okay Stamps?" I asked carefully. He was obviously very shaken.

"I-I will be. Can you just p-please get Squid?" he stuttered.

"Umm...I don't know Stamps, I don't want to-"

"Please Sqaishey. Please."

With a sigh I let go of him and headed towards the door. Just before I went out, I turned to him.
"Just remember, I'm your girlfriend. You can tell me anything. We're Sqampy!" I said cheerfully, hoping to make him a bit happier.

He smiled weakly. "I know Sqaishey. I will tell you it's just...now is not the time. Sorry."

I walked out calmly, but the second the door shut I started sprinting to Squid's room. I threw the door open.
"SQUID! I'm sorry, but you have to wake up now," I whisper screamed.

"Huh? Wha...Sqaishey? What's going on?" he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"It's Stampy. He's crying and shaking and asked if he could see you. You need to come Squid, I don't know what to do," I rushed.

"Ok I'm coming. Tell Stampy I'll be there in a minute," he quickly responded, getting out of bed.
"Go."

//Squid's POV//
I heard the sound of Sqaishey's feet fading as she ran down the hall. I sighed. I had a feeling what may be going on with Stampy, as he tells Sqaishey almost everything. Almost.

I grabbed my slippers and pulled on my dressing gown and headed down to Stamps's room.
I knocked on the door cautiously.
"C-come in," came Stampy's trembling voice.

I opened the door and walked in. Sqaishey had her arms wrapped tightly around him. She looked up, and when she saw me, she gently pulled away and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Okay Stampy, what's going on?" I asked.

"It's - it's n-n-et-" he broke off, choking on his tears.

"I'm sorry Stamps, but you're gonna need to tell me what's up," I said gently but firmly.

He stared at me. His eyes were filled with anxiety, terror, misery...what was going on.

"NETTY!" Stampy blurted out suddenly.
"NETTY IS COMING! TOMORROW!"

He leaned into my arms, and I held him as he weeped. Of course. Only Netty could hurt him like this.

AN: Sorry for not updating. I've been super busy. Also tired. So yeah, not the best. I am trying my best to keep this story going! Sorry!