New Ideas

Stampy:

I waved goodbye to Sqaishey as she left to record some Feather Adventures. I felt on top of the world, and nothing could bring me down. The doorbell rang. It was Squid Nugget! "Hey Stampy," said Squid when I opened the door. "How are you?"

"Great thanks," I replied. "Why are you here?"

He pulled me over to my computer. "I found this epic looking adventure map!"

"What's it called?"

"Stormwater!"

Squid went home after that; we had a big day of recording tomorrow and needed sleep!!

Sqaishey:

"Bye!" I said as I concluded my Feather Adventures video. I was about to go into my room and dream about my kitty cat, but then I remembered...I still had loads of editing to do! Adding in the music, the words...I didn't think I would be able to do it! Reluctantly I walked over to my computer, and got to work.

Amy:

I was lying in bed, having done my recording for the day. I was dreaming about how happy Stampy would be now that Sqaishey was going out with him. Whenever we were together, he was still the most wonderful person ever, but having Sqaishey there seemed to light a candle inside of him. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Stampy and I are amazing friends, but we couldn't have the bond that him and Sqaishey have together.