Losing Minds

~WARNING! SWEARING AND BLOOD IN THIS CHAPTER~
//Sqaishey's POV//

As soon as I saw Stampy's eyes widen, I left the room. I had only recently joined the MagicAnimalClub and I didn't think I was ready to understand whatever was happening. I went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea. Squid was there. "Hey Sqaishey how are you?" he asked in his cheerful voice. "Um...ok I guess," I replied.
"Why what's wrong?" he questioned, sounding concerned. I was about to tell him when I heard a scream coming from upstairs. I immediately dropped to my knees. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw Squid sprinting upstairs. And I followed him.

//Stampy's POV//
I was terrified. Amy had totally lost it. As I was explaining that all of the hate was simply a misunderstanding, she suddenly punched me in the face. I felt dizzy and my head hurt. A lot. Through the red haze of blood I saw Squid run into the room, shortly followed by Sqaishey. All four of us together in a room. This was not how the holiday was meant to go! Amy, Squid, Sqaishey and I were meant to have fun. Fun. That was the last word I thought before I felt Sqaishey pick me up and I fainted.

//Squids POV//
The first thing I saw when I ran into the room was Stampy. On the ground, with blood all over his face. I looked at Amy and saw her fist fly towards me, but I stopped it. Sqaishey ran in. "Oh my god Squid, what the f**k happened here?" she screamed. "I don't know, get Stampy out of here! I can calm Amy down!" I shouted back. I saw her run out of the room, carrying Stampy. "
"Amy listen to me! Amy! AMY!" I yelled in her face. Suddenly she went slack in my arms and I had to catch her. "Holy s**t Amy...what happened to you?" I said as she trembled. "I...I don't know Squid I just...I'm so sorry," she cried before collapsing, sobbing, into my arms. I sighed. "Amy, I need to tell you something," I murmured. It was a bit on the spot, but I had to say something. "Wha...what?" she asked in a shaky voice.
"I love you."