Rapid scratches against the door with barking. "Babe. Come on." Said Livia turning her head to look at Hades. "Ignore them and they'll leave." Said Hades mumbling into her neck. "They won't. Come on." Said Livia trying to get up. Hades held her down with arms still around her middle as the noises changes with the sound of the knob jiggling. "Pain and Panic can handle those two." Said Hades in sleepy voice. Livia heard the door open with Fury and Roxie coming barking at the two in bed. She turned her body to Hades who growled lifting his head to Fury almost getting on their bed while Roxie whined and tugged on the blanket on Livia's side. "Out!" Said Hades making the two scurry off. He laid his head on the pillow and watched Livia getting up heading to their closet. finished putting on her black ankle boots as Roxie came back with a head of a stuffed bunny. She grabbed the head as walking downstairs to toss it towards the living room as Fury grabbed it making Roxie bark angrily at him before grabbing an ear. Roxie growls holding on while Fury swung her slowly and went to his bed laying on top of her. Hades came out of the room going to the kitchen area seeing Livia looking through the cabinets. He pulled her by the back of her shirts making her turn glaring at him softly. "What?" Said Livia as Hades looked down at her. "Nothing. You just look really delicious right now." Said Hades. "You alway say that when I show some skin without meaning too or you choosing to have me sleeping in my bra and underwear. I think the goblins brought in some food at the market or you prefer August to sneak us something." Said Livia. "Surprise me. Hey!" Hades says after Roxie bit his ankle. He picked her up and held her in his right arm while Livia scratched her belly before going to Hades stand where the Ember is getting her phone next to it. Livia texted August and saw a message from Mal causing her to look at Hades who was gone. She looked around slowly the domain as a hand grabbed her ankle making her scream and drop her phone.

"Hades! Give it back." Said Livia jumping on his back to get her phone from him. "Oh. What do we have here?" Said Hades getting Livia off of him landing in his chair. He went over to her and sat down on her do he look through her messages ignoring her attempts to get him off. "Mal and her friends are taking four billion kids today. How sweet?" Said Hades looking down at Livia who gave him the Birdy. "Get your ass off. I can feel my ribs piercing my heart." Said Livia. Hades moved a bit so she get off the chair and took her phone back but he pulled down to steal a quick kiss. He watched her leave with the dogs following to get her to the bus. Livia got in seeing Freddie on the bed reading her journal and looked up. "Enjoying the read." Said Livia. "It's interesting but it's not different than what my dad taught me and sister." Said Freddie looking down at the journal. "You coming for the next Vks to be chosen to live in Auradon." Said Livia. "I don't know. But does Hades know?" Said Freddie. "He does now." Said Livia pouring the dog food into the bowls. "Anything from Uma?" Said Freddie. "Nothing. She stayed in my small house for a few weeks then left one day." Said Livia burning some essential sticks. She sat down on the driver's seat and checked on her crystals that she recharged. Livia then her phone go off and saw it was Jay decided to put him on speaker gesturing Freddie to be quiet. "Where are you? We need you in front of Auradon Prep." Said Jay. "I spent the night with my boyfriend Heath. Roxie! Fury! Outside now!" Said Livia as the two started viciously fighting. Roxie and Fury whined before going outside with Livia closing the doors. "Ben and his parents want you here right now." Said Jay. "Why?" Said Livia. "Just get over here before Mal does." Said Jay before hanging up. Livia looked at her phone then at Freddie staring at her before closing the journal putting it back where she found it. "I'm going back to he shop. Need anything?" Said Freddie opening the doors. "No." Said Livia getting up. She got out closing and locked her doors and windows on her way to the hidden boat. After a short period of time Livia saw August and Chloe by the shore waiting. "Come on. We need to ready." Said Chloe grabbing her hand.

August followed the girls close behind then heard a noise on the boat and went towards it. He saw the grey cover moving from underneath lifting it up seeing Roxie all tangled up by the ropes. Roxie growls at him trying to help her get out and scratches her head once he had her in his arms. She looked around curiously before barking at Livia who barely heard her from everyone playing music and singing. Livia was brought up in the front row of the platform that was built there. She looked at everyone enjoy themselves and saw Audrey and her grandmother Leah who gave her a nasty look. Evie ran over to Livia and Chelsea hugging them as Mal and Ben showed up once the music stopped. "What's going on?" Said Livia quietly as Ben was talking. "Wait and see. You might not wanna miss this." Evie says as Ben sang to Mal before getting down on one knee. "Mal. Will you be my Queen?" Said Ben pulling a ring. Mal looked shock trying not to cry and nodded. "Yes." Said Mal as everyone cheered. "No!" Said Audrey getting Livia's attention. Livia saw that she wasn't so happy about this news that she almost fainted and heard Leah talking to her. She then felt something off once Audrey's expression turned dark and talked harshly at the teens behind her. Audrey turned to her direction glaring daggers at her and Mal before she stormed off with Leah with Chad behind her. "Livia. You're back. Did you know?" Said Mal hugging her. "No. Jay called me to come here. Congratulations." Said Livia holding her hands. "If it not too much but would you and Chelsea be my bridesmaids?" Said Mal. "Oh my God. Yes. And I'm making her go even if I have to drag her." Said Chelsea. She looked at Livia who shook her head then looked over to where Audrey left as August saw her. August put his hand on her shoulder along with Chelsea gesturing the direction to their room. He walked with them leaving the married couple and their friends alone so they can talk in private. Mal looked so happy then felt something on her feet finding Roxie trying to bite her toes and picked her up. "Roxie? You bad girl. Wait until your mommy finds out your here." Said Evie waving her finger at her. Roxie tried to bite her but Lonnie and Ben drew her attention making her wag her tail.