Ben was running out of his office growling and roaring destroying everything his path after Audrey turned him into a beast like his father. He made his way out of the building taking off into the forest and stopped to see Livia standing near a tree. "Help me." Said Ben in deep raspy voice. He saw her just looking at him sadly before walking into the tree disappearing. Ben ran over to where she was looking for her and sniffed around before seeing her again a few feet away and began going after her. He kept on going until Livia appeared in front of her statue facing herself slowly turning her head to Ben. Livia sat down the ground with Jason appearing out the statue hugging her kissing her cheek. She turned to kiss him back holding head seeing Ben getting close to to them. "Can he see us mommy?" Said Jason. "Yeah. I guess when Audrey turned him may have opened his third eye." Said Livia as Jason went to touch Bens wild mane. She watch Jason's fingers going through making Ben cry and whimper backing away. Ben roared loudly in anger and went slash some trees then yelped in pain before running off. He ran and ran until Carlos, Jay, and Harry found him making him growl. Livia appeared next to Harry holding Jason on her back watching Carlos pull out the splinter from Bens hand making Jane take the opportunity to spray him with the water from the enchanted lake. Ben stumbled a bit shifting back with a beard and fangs looking for Livia and Jason. He only saw Carlos,Jay, Harry, and Jane making them confused. "Ben? Whats going on?" Said Carlos. "I saw Livia and Jason. Did i miss Livia or was i dreaming? Because i know Jason is dead." Said Ben. "What is he talking about?" Said Harry. "Livia is a ghost from what we know. Maybe your beast side saw them." Said Jane. "But magic doesnt kill right?" Said Ben. "We dont know but we promised Livia that we cant tell Mal unless shes okay with it." Said Carlos.

"Cant tell me what?" Said Mal walking over then saw Ben. She smiled hugging him tightly as everyone were together and looked at Ben. "What was it i wasnt supposed to know?" Said Mal. "Livia is Ow!" Ben says after something flicked his right ear. "That's a sign for you to shut up." Said Cecelia as Livia high fived Jason. "We got the ember. Now we need to stop Audrey." Said Evie. "If you saw Livia's statue. I know." Said Mal. "Yeah thats what i saw." Said Ben rubbing his ear. Mal looked at him seeing something was off and looked at her friends who knows something. "Thats not it. Is it?" Said Mal. "Livia can we just tell her." Said Evie. Livia bounced Jason up on her back and tapped her hand with her index finger once. "Mal. Theres a chance that Livia is dead." Said Evie. "What? No my moms staff cant be that strong to kill someone." Said Mal. "We all gotten signs from her and she didnt want you to know. This just could be an affect like before. Once Audrey is stopped everything will be back to the way it was." Said Carlos. "This is cant be real. Cecelia?" Said Mal looking at them. "Evie is telling the truth. I sensed her on the isle and i talked to my dad about it. She is dead where she possessed him temporarily to talk to Hades." Said Cecelia. "Mal. Remember what Carlos said it could be the effect. Let just find Audrey before we all get stoned." Said Ben. "Please this some sick j-" Mal stopped to footsteps and the rocks moving on her left seeing nothing. "Livia?" Mal said as Uma looked at her then gasped. "What?!" Saod Harry looking at her. "I just saw her head over Mal's shoulder." Said Uma walking over. She stood in front Mal confused and looked at the group to help her out. "I didnt see her. Have you guys?" Said Mal. "No but Uma did. She never makes something up about Livia." Said Harry.

"Audrey no Dont!" Said Livia repeating her words to the whole group. "I heard that loud and clear." Said Jay looking around. "Me too." Said Mal trying not to tear up. "She mustve said that before Audrey ghosted her." Sais Carlos. "Come on. We got a world to save and Livia." Said Mal wiping her face before her tears could flow out and kept herself together. "Let split up and find her." Said Uma walking with Harry. Mal and Evie headed to the dorms while Ben, Jay, and Carlos went to the fields. "I honestly cant believe that happened to her." Saod Mal. "We will get her back. I know how much you love her." Said Evie as Jason secretly followed them. "You know i wanted her to be my mom. I was going to ask Ben for some adoption papers." Said Mal. "Well there can be another way of her being your Mom." Said Evie. "Like what? Her marrying my dad. There's no way that's gonna happen." Said Mal. "Just thinking is all." Said Evie. "He's the lord of the dead and she's a mortal who sees and talks with them. Could be fate." She says. "Oh come on. They are at each others throats like dogs back on the isle." Said Mal. "Yeah but once the barrier is down. They might change your mind." Said Evie. "Let's talk about something else that doesn't involve Livia. I feel this is my fault." Said Mal. "Why do you feel that way?" Said Evie. "We have done things that we're not proud of and never once apologized." Said Mal. "True but I doubt she'll listen." Said Evie. "then Ill her listen." Said Mal flashing her eyes. She then felt someone grabbing hugging her looking down to see Jason looking up at her. "Mal?" Said Evie seeing her look down at something. "Is it Jason?" She asked. "Yeah. He was giving me a . . . Hug." Said Mal looking up at her then down to find Jason gone. "He's gone." Mal says then walked a bit further away from Evie. She went into Audrey's room first seeing Uma on the bed reading a book. "Didn't find her but I might know where she hangs out." Said Uma getting up tossing the book on the bed. "Where?" Said Mal. "Her mother's cottage. It's not far from here." Said Uma. "Then we better a move on." Said Mal.