August and Chelsea stood in the living area of their dorm watching Livia face looking nervous. "What's going on?" Said August. "i don't know. I just have a bad feeling in my gut." Said Livia. "Tell us what happened?" Said Chelsea. "After Mal accept Ben proposal. Audrey was pissed at this i mean she wanted to hurt Mal and me by the death glare she was sending out at us." Said Livia. "Audrey. Daughter of Aurora. Sleeping Beauty." Said Chelsea. "Yes. She's Ben's ex girlfriend and obviously doesn't want villains here as much as her grandma." Said Livia. "She even changed her look to make him take her back." Said August. "Yeah. The look and vibe I was getting was Bad. Villain Bad." Said Livia. "Don't let her get to you. You and Mal are capable of handling yourselves against anyone. You're Hades fucking girlfriend for goodness sake." Said Chelsea. "Maybe I'm over exaggerating but still this feeling isn't planning on going away." Said Livia as Chelsea had her hands on her shoulders. "You're fine and so is everyone else. Let's go and see who are the new students." Said Chelsea. Livia sighed as they walked out as August rubbed her back in circles going back to the front seeing the screen showing the limo stop and the group getting out. She walked closer seeing that Hades was using his Ember to escape but Mal turned into a dragon. "Everyone please calm down. Everything is under control." Said Fairy Godmother in the mic as the people were getting worried. Mal was suddenly blasted by the Ember making everyone panic except Livia, Chelsea, and August. "There's your precious Queen. She can't even protect us!" Said Audrey. "That's enough!" Said Livia making Audrey turn to her in shock. "Excuse me? Who gave You the right to talk to me that way?" Said Audrey. "I can talk to anyone I want to. So I'm telling right now. Stop letting this grudge against Mal go and move on." Said Livia. "Or you gonna what kill me like your ex did. I bet you wanted him to kill your son." Said Audrey. "Leave her alone. Come on." Said Chelsea pulling Livia away as Hades was blown back into the Isle. The girls went to the garden area that had Jason's plaque with the bell and sat down on the bench. "Now you understand why Im trusting my gut." Said Livia as noticed some small toys were left. "Audrey can't be the one that is making feel that way. She's just jealous from what August told me about her." Said Chelsea. "I'm just gonna sit here and calm down." Said Livia. Chelsea rubbed her back and felt a soft tap on her foot looking down to see a ball. She then looked at Jason's photo and smiled kicking the ball away as it stopped rolling back hitting Livia's foot instead. "Come on Mommy. Let's play." Said Jason in a soft whisper. Livia picked up the ball and tossed it far from the two watching it almost hit the ground but stopped in mid air. She and Chelsea saw the ball bounce back towards them to catch. "Nice throw Jason." Said Livia after catching it with both hands.

Mal and the Vks gave the new students Cecilia, Dizzy, and the twins a tour in the royal gardens. One of the twins saw Livia and Chloe playing catch with something moving the ball. "Squeaky. Are yo- woah." Dizzy says seeing Livia tossing the ball in the air and saw the group. "Dizzy. Cecelia. Nice of you girls to be here. Who are these cuties?" Said Livia as Roxie ran between her legs towards Chloe and Jason playing catch. "This is Squeaky and Squirmy. Mr. Smee's sons. Did we interrupt you?" Said Mal seeing Roxie jump up to catch the ball. "No. I wasn't feeling right and Jason thought playing catch would cheer me up." Livia explained. "What's going are you okay?" Said Mal. "I'm okay now. But . . . Nothing. I'm Livia Jones. And That's my best friend Chelsea who is playing catch with my ghost son Jason." Said Livia. "That's nice that they put a memorial for him with a bell." Said Dizzy. "And surprised that people are leaving toys for him." Said Livia as Roxie barked at Jason. "Anyways we are gonna continue the tour. Wanna join us?" Said Evie. "No. I'm okay. I just need to have a talk with Heath." Said Livia. Evie nodded as Livia went over to pick up Roxie who growled at her but earned a soft spank. "I saved your butt from Fury's teeth so be nice." Said Livia seeing her scared look. "See you later." Said Chelsea after catching the ball. She watched her and Roxie facing Evie who looked at her concerned. "What happened?" Said Evie. "Audrey is what happened. Livia has a bad feeling that won't go away that's why I brought her here and Jason trying to cheer her up." Said Chelsea. "Evie. You coming?" Said Mal. "Right behind you. I'll make some moon water for her when she gets back from Hades." Said Evie before rushing to Mal's side. Chelsea placed the ball back with the other toys and took a walk looking for August. She looked everywhere the campus before heading down the woods where the small mirror house is. Passing the museum Chelsea noticed that someone went in making her confused it was getting dark and it was around closing time. Chelsea walked up the steps going inside quietly hearing someone singing near the villain area. She peeked through the curtains seeing Audrey breaking into the crown case and go towards Maleficent's staff making her run off.

Meanwhile back on the Isle in Hades living area playing loud rock music on his electric guitar with Livia in his chair not saying a thing. Livia sat there for three hours glaring at Hades who now stopped playing knowing she's there and put his guitar away. Hades turned around seeing how pissed she looked but smirked finding this really cute. "Was there a reason you attacked Mal?" Said Livia. "You know that's not what happened. I was almost free from this hell but my daughter had to be all noble." Said Hades walking towards her. "Get it but your honestly costing the chance of having the barrier down." Said Livia. "Yeah right." Said Hades pulling her off his seat and sat down. "She is but because of your failed escape plan. The council will be talking about this." Said Livia walking off but Hades grabbed her hand. "Is this why you're here?" Said Hades. "To get mad at me for trying to be free from the Isle." He says. "I just got a very bad feeling before you tried to leave." Said Livia looking at him. "Is that time of the month?" Said Hades. "No. I'm being serious. Not everyone is happy about Mal being engaged." Said Livia. "So they'll get over it. Wake up and smell the stink." Said Hades. Livia rolled her eyes taking her hand back but Hades got a firm grip until she felt it again but worse. "Something is seriously wrong." Said Livia pulling her hand back hard and ran outside with Hades calling her. She got to the side of the Isle seeing a green flash of light in Auradon where the museum should be. Her phone light up and looked down it was from Chelsea making her heart race as Hades came over. "What the fu- What?" Said Hades seeing her look at her phone. He took it from her hands looking at the text Chelsea sent. 'Audrey stole Maleficent's staff and the crown.' it read before putting the phone in his back pocket and threw Livia over his shoulder taking her back into his lair. Livia tried to get down but felt a sharp on her rear making her hit him back but didn't help her get down. "I have to warn everyone." Said Livia. "In the morning. Now be nice or get more than a spanking." Said Hades. "Fuck you." Said Livia. "That's what I was going for if you keep fighting with me." Said Hades making her growl in frustration.