Chapter 9: A Blazing Glory

(To be honest, a little worried about the state of the world right now. I wonder if this story is ok to post at all. I was doing this to celebrate the API month, but uh, can the world get their act together and work on things? Seriously, I want to have some peace and actually work towards goals and things to benefit humanity as a whole?! Anyway, enjoy!)

             At the United Kingdom's ship, Ireland, Norn, and Wales were looking over Hong Kong and Seychelles. Scotland, England, and France left to find out information about the situation at hand. Hong Kong was meditating in place, something that his older brother would whenever he was stressed. Hong Kong was stressed, so he decided to try it. Seychelles was sitting at the table with Ireland and Wales as Norn pacing in place.

"Oh, Norn! Stop with ta pacing!" Ireland remarked with an eye roll, "They'll be back and not snoggin' off if that's what your worried about. Scot is there!"

Hong Kong slowly opened his eyes when he heard that comment and looked to Seychelles with a shrug of her shoulders, used to this conversation. Soon enough, the doors opened to reveal the three of them. England took off his hat and held his tome to read it with France going to make a tea for himself.

France spoke softly before holding his tea to them, "Thanks to mon partenaire contacts, we were able to find out something rather terrifying that ton frère is up to. He's planning to use the entire navy of ships to secure trade routes and ensure no one else could use the routes either"

Scotland pushed England forward to add, "I suspect yer older brother will want to expand that navy and use it for his own gains as well"

England scowled at his oldest brother before noticing the look of rage on Hong Kong's face. The young teen's eyes were sharp with a glare as he stood up. He was ready to storm out of the ship and do everything he can to stop his older brother. He turned to the doors, but Ireland stood in his path and closed the doors to leave.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Ireland asked in an interested tone, "I don't think you would last a second out there!"

Hong Kong's hands were clenched to fists as England shoved Ireland away to stand before the prince.

"I can tell you don't want this to happen" England spoke in a knowing tone as he took steps forward with the prince taking a step back, "I suggest you think about this very carefully. There are many possibilities to consider if you wish to dethrone your older brother"

He leaned closely to the prince's face who retaliated by throwing a punch to strike England's face only for him to pull back with a smirk. France sighed as he prepared to interfere if this got out of hand. He knew England very well and understood what he was trying to do.

The Englishman only laughed as he avoided Hong Kong's strikes to taunt, "If you destroy it, your continent will be defenseless by sea, open to the pirates and other crooks to infiltrate your home. Are you willing to handle that?"

Hong Kong let out a frustrated yell to try and grab England for the English pirate to kick the door down to lean away and onto the deck with another laugh. Hong Kong slowly grew more frustrated that he could not land a strike against the pirate!

"And, if you do not do this, then your brother will rule this place quite cruelly" England taunted as he let the tome fly around them, "And he could spread that darkness so easily. Do you want that, Hong Kong? Or, do you want to face him with everything you had?!"

A powerful thunderstorm wiped around them violently as Hong Kong raised his hands to protect himself from it. The tome flew around them to hover above it with the rest of England's brothers stood outside of it with France holding Seychelles in a protective manner at the sight before them.