Chapter 12: The Downfall Part 2: The Hidden Hope in Everyone

(Now, we have the final to part 2! Also, frick you, France! I wanted one thing! One thing! I wanted to lock you and England in the finals for the Euro Cup, but you didn't do it! What is the point?! What is the point of anything?! Enjoy!)

"I still don't know how you only managed to bring back only one person" Feliciana confessed with her hands on her hips and head tilting to the side.

Netherlands finally returned, but he only had Monaco with him. Feliciana knew Netherlands was a tough trader and would get the information he desired without hesitation. It was strange to her to see him only come back with one person.

He turned her back to her to answer, "They had something that made me take their deal"

That caught her interest as she wondered what they had. Monaco only stared at Feliciana and understood what Romana was doing here. There was no denying that she was staring at her little sister, but she wondered what her little sister was even doing here.

"They also have a deal for you should you go after them" Netherlands said with frustration in his voice, "If you choose to, they'll use it against you like they did with me. I don't believe it is wise to do that"

Feliciana only puffed her cheeks with her hands on her hips. She would take that kind of talk for nothing!

"That is what you believe! Unlike you, I will fight with my strength and come out on top!" she snapped as Monaco sighed in dismay.

"Let me give you advice, s'il vous plait" Monaco said with a bow as she then stared right at Feliciana's eyes, "The same deal that was given to Mister Netherlands will be given to you. You may not even walk away from it. If you do, you will be handled a heavy burden to do deal with"

The younger, Italian twin sister faltered under the Monégasques' gaze. It was a gaze that could see through her and know her fears without holding back.

"Ridicola!" Feliciana snapped as she stomped her foot and turned away, "I show you the true Italy! I won't let my best friend handle this alone!"

She ran forward as Monaco sighed and tried her best to reason with the stubborn Italian lady. Though, she was rather tomboyish and headstrong at times. She should think about her situation before charging in so recklessly.

"You can't stop someone when their mind is made up" Netherlands informed her as he offered his arm to her, "You can only change their mind when they want to change it. Though, a good deal goes a long way. I am sorry, but you will be at your cell until this is over. I cannot thank you enough. If you ever require my assistance, I shall give it to you"

"Only if the deal is beneficial to me" she remarked while adjusting her glasses to the Dutch trader.

He chuckled at her moxie before guiding her to the lower levels. The lights flickered on as she held a hand over her mouth at the horrifying sight. She didn't expect to see so many people locked here! Did they stand against the prince as well?

"Here you are" Netherlands spoke as he unlocked the doors and let her in while taking her pistol away, "Sorry, but no weapons will be allowed here. You will receive your meals accordingly"

He locked the doors to her cell before walking away. She sighed in defeat before sitting down.

"Ah, that is like my big brother for you" Belgium spoke in a sad tone, "I didn't know our expedition would lead to this"

Monaco's ears perked up as she rushed to the bars on her cell to ask, "Excusez-moi! Are you the little sister to Netherlands and older sister to Luxembourg?"

"Little Luxembourg?! What happened to him?! Is he ok?!" Belgium asked in a worried tone.

The Monégasques explained everything that she and her group had done as well as finding out the information regarding the Artifacts of the World. Belgium was relieved with some tears falling from her face.