Chapter 1 First Day Success!

On , this particular day I fell asleep at my desk. My passion is writing fanfiction stories in harem reverse harem situations. I never thought , something like this would really happen to me.....

I blinked my eyes open white light surrounded me ... Oh , you are awake finally! " Am I dead?" Playful , chuckles echo around the room..

No we summoned you to this realm! I am Melphina! " Oh , like from the Black Summoner story?
Uh huh! Yes I am and since you love all our worlds... I am the beast god... We , decided to give you a special realm that you can develop!

All of us did! " So , how can I develop it without any powers or help?" All your questions will be answered! Bye now! " Hey wait!" I hollered but as the light faded.

" Wow it's so flawless and pristine!" I saw a house , a barn , some chickens , and fruit trees outside. Inside was a very nice basic home but with fur covered seats and things.

My cooking pot was over the hearth and the fireplace . I saw a  letter on the table and a book so I immediately began reading it.

So I have a status board , and cheat skills then the points double every time I get men , and women who either want to live here or do trades with me!

" Status ". A big screen popped up.
Portal - to use it say Portal and think about where you want to go!
Creation - Create tools , structure and life forms!
Fight
Seduction
Painless Birthing
Cloaking - makes one invisible to reverse say uncloak!
Healing
Harrowing Arrows - fire arrow attacks.

" Well that's cool! What if I create a tree that makes cooking flour! Then , just shake it in my bowl?"
So I created one and it is messy like I figured , so I put it a little further back.

Then I made a beauty fruit tree! " It's so fragrant!" I tasted one.. " Wow!" So I went out beside the creek and made a beautiful crossing bridge. And started making rows of beauty fruit trees,  and a few more flour trees!

Beauty Fruit Tree

Meat and Green Beans Tree

Flour Tree

Now for creating a ride

Now for creating a ride.  A flying camper! I'm thinking about , the magic school bus , but more like a luxury kind , and like a transformer that can be pulled by horses.
So I got this bad girl , pimped out in pink interior dice and music.

" I need a tree that grows meat , and green beans! I mean real meat that grows back!" So.... A few hours later... I ,  had a row of steak and green beans trees. Collecting my eggs I cooked my supper from the trees and my steaks " YUM!"

So I made another iron pot , and cooked a cobbler from beauty fruits. Then I wanted some cold wine.. " Mmm , I always wanted a unicorn so maybe I'll create a uni-mule with wings and pink eyes that  can ride me around and shrink"

That night I slept peacefully.. the next morning I had steak fruits ,eggs , and fruit juice that tasted like peach , but had a pear fragrance.

So I gathered some of the fruits and a basket of flour.  I created a hide skirt and top lined with cotton , a pair of socks and hide slippers.

" Come on bad girl , let's go through the portal!" Yes master! I steer her wheels and she goes through to Camel Hump valley.

"Bad Girl - Magic transformer camper!

I see all the males getting scared so I stepped outside " Hello , this is my camper I call her Bad Girl! You're all safe!" Female , it is a female! " I was actually looking for some beasts! So if you will help me I will share my beauty , and meat ...

I see all the males getting scared so I stepped outside " Hello , this is my camper I call her Bad Girl! You're all safe!" Female , it is a female! " I was actually looking for some beasts! So if you will help me I will share my beauty , and meat fruits with your females!"

These leopards are sniffing my camper... Who are you looking for? "The healer Harvey , and Bai QingQing family!". There was a flood and they left here female ! But , Harvey came back with orphan cubs!

" Okay is he far?" No female!.. I , stepped inside getting three  small baskets of fruits.  " These red ones are sweet , these purple ones need to be roasted they taste just like meat! For your females!"

I followed one leopard , who kept looking back with red ears.
He knocked.. Harvey, this female wants to see you!  " Hello Harvey , I hope you aren't too busy! My name is Jessica!"

No female! Come in!   I sat on the furs " So , you took in the orphan cubs?" I .. I did!  " Are , they Bai QingQing cubs by chance?" Some!
" I would like to offer you and the cubs a place in my realm! The gods granted me my own! And since I am fond of each of their worlds.. I , am to develop mine! I have their permission of course!"

Harvey looks mind blown.. " Are you okay Harvey?" Y y y y yes f female!
" Don't be nervous! I like you!  I wanted to help her snake cubs too! I know that one used to stay in a cave , but he is probably a grown male now!"

I I can I think about it female? " Sure come here!  I , have some fruits for you and the cubs to try!"

I got two baskets sorting beauty fruit , and meat fruits. " I hope they enjoy it!"  I thought no luck today but maybe someone else will be interested. " Portal !" I , thought about Bai's adult snake cub.

I think it must have been at least  fifteen or twenty years since Harvey started raising the other cubs. Since the Parker , twin I followed looks at least that old.

" Bad Girl ,stop here! It looks like I might have struck gold!" I , got out and looked around the small cave.
Oh it is a red shed. I hear a hiss " Hello , Bad Girl won't hurt you! We just wanted to talk!"

He slithers around and shifts to his bipedal form. " My name is Jessica! I was hoping to find your mother Bai ,and her mates but she must be back in her world! I wanted to meet you too! Do you have a name?"

Why do you want to see my mother? " The same reason I wanted to see you! The , gods granted me my own realm! And I was hoping , you would want to help me develop it! You know farming , trade , and I of course would have to set laws and boundaries! But that's all things we can work on! Would you be interested?"

Why are you touching my shed? Do you want me as your male? "How old are you?" Twenty two moon cycles!  " Have you chosen your name?" No ! Would you pick one? " How do you like Kaa?" Kaa! He smiled.

So can I be your male? " Yes as long as you understand.. I , will be taking others from different worlds! I also asked Harvey to bring your siblings.. but he asked to think about it first!"

Can I hold you? " Yes but don't you want to hunt first? We can go to my place tonight!" He , blushes pulling me onto his coils. I turned and hugged him. I have not been hugged , since my mother did it years ago!

" I know you are lonely! Can I kiss you Kaa?" As I kissed him gently we got into a rhythm. He pants .. Can I mate with you?  " I would rather wait a little while , so your mark is close to my heart!"

He nodded "Can , you shift into your orc form?" Yes! I got off his coils and held his shed. " Okay let's go!" He got in and I shut the door.
" Portal! Bad Girl drive us home!" Thank goodness my tires are sore!

"Aww , I'm sorry you can rest tomorrow!" This beast talks!? " Yes Kaa she can!" She , stopped and we got out. I thought " My first day was a success!"