Chapter 5 I Like That

She got so mad she started crying. " Anan , Bai never accepted Harvey as her mate! She only thought of him as a friend , and liked getting medicine to cook with from him!"

You still can't have papa Harvey! " I never said , he had to stop his healing practice!" That's not the point you won't care about him!

" Anan , you are jumping to conclusions! I happen to know Harvey has a good heart , great character, and he adopted all you orphans when he didn't have to! That's not a weakness it is a strength! I don't care about him being mark less! He is not lazy , he just didn't get encouragement! He , got belittled by haughty bitches!"

You still can't have him!  " Harvey , do you want to give up the chance to have cubs with me? I'm , not forcing you into anything!"  Anan you are grown now! Harvey said .

" Well anyway I am going to have a trade day in my realm, we are also having a beauty pageant and tournament , on the next crescent moon so come have fun!"  I walked past them behind Harvey's hut " Creation" I made a pathway and went through.

" Well I invited them anyway!" Hn! I sat down beside the creek. " Did , you want to talk about something Toga?" Hn! "I'm listening!" He sat his back against a rock. Why ,are you doing these things?

" You mean creating trades ,and taking mates or husbands I should say?" Hn!  " When I was summoned to the gods I thought I had died! Back home my passion was writing fanfiction stories about all the different worlds! It's what they wanted me to do, for the chance to live here! I say chance  but , it was more like go see your surprise all the answers are there!" I giggled.

Hn! " Do you not like the answer?"
I carve my own path! " That's what I'm doing! So why haven't you asked me?" To what do you mean?
" You know I brought you back! Why ,haven't you asked me to bring Izayoi back?"

Hn.. She was unhappy in the afterlife! She had to raise Inuyasha alone! "I , imagine that was hard for you too! Biting the bullet as the saying goes , couldn't have been the way you wanted it! I mean you're too strong and prideful to take it !" I have you now! Do I not?

" Yes you do! But ,are you asking me to be yours?" He took my hand.. " Yes then!" Footsteps , came through the pathway.
" Harvey!"  Can we talk? " Sure come sit!" I pat the grass.

Sat ... Female! " Jessica!" Jessica, the cubs are just ... They cling to me! " Well , they have trauma from the way she disappeared! Don't , forget Kaa is Bai's cub too!" Hearing his name he slithers over.

Mate! " Everything , is fine you can join us!" I have to cook! He kissed my cheek , with a blush and went back. " See that! He is part of Bai , he has Curtis's sly cunning and Bai's sweet side!"  I won't pass up the chance! Please forgive me for before! "I  ,know you just didn't want to hurt her feelings! But I have to admit! I , thought you might let her control you some!"

She is a spoiled cub! " So will you stay home tonight? Or are you ,wanting to go back tonight?" Hmm , can I stay and do my medical rounds tomorrow? " Yes!"
Took my other hand.. " Would , you like to see the orchard?"

Hn! Toga said and Harvey nodded.
Just as we were about to cross the bridge to look at the orchard...
Father! I thought " Oh shit!! I , hope he does see me as an enemy!"

Lord Sesshomarou! Two more sets of feet ran in.  " Toga you all talk okay!" I , turned and went in the house with Harvey.  " It smells so good Kaa!" I hugged his waist while his tail curled around my legs.

Sit! " So Harvey, why don't we bring some of your medicines and we can make a garden? That way during the trade day you can offer services here!  Then , you can go check your patients in Camel Hump other days!"

I like that idea!  Harvey went around looking at what we were seasoning with.