Chapter 13 Back Off!

I felt arms holding me in the bed.
I didn't hurt anymore , but I felt bloody down there. I thought  "But I have painless birth ability? Oh not that!" I blinked my eyes open  Toga and Kaa holding me.

Footsteps came in ... I  turned over... Rest you lost a lot of blood!
" Why are you  even here?" Please she was  upset! " And you  betrayed me! Should I cut your mark? I sat up  resting  my face between my knees.

" It's all my fault!" No I didn't so it with her! " It , sure as hell looked  like it! You were all over her! I'll , never forgive either of you! I lost my cubs!" Please she .. Please forgive me!  He cried on his knees.

" It'll  take more than sorry! Stay , away from that ungrateful bitch!"
I got up slowly.. Kaa lifted  me in a teary hug.  Then Toga turned me into  a hug. After a long few minutes.... " Where is Jun?" He , went hunting with Winston!

I looked at Harvey " If you didn't do anything... What was it I saw then?"  Bai she tried to seduce me , but I ran out after you! I promise I wouldn't do that to you! " You ran to her , when she started crying! How can I trust you?"

Please let me prove myself! Please,  please! Jessica , old tell mother to stay away! " No , Kaa she'll just blame me! But Harvey you stay away from her! Or else I will  misunderstand! She needs to leave your hut!"

I will tell her! " Toga , don't kill her just  tell them to  get their own hut nicely! If she doesn't cooperate... I , will raise hell and scare the shit out of her!" Toga left " Space" I reached in " Staff , show me what had when Bai tried to  seduce Harvey!"

Bai I have your medicine! Harvey , the real medicine I need is you! She kissed him and  he  pushed back. No I have my mate!
She , pulled his loin cloth and he ran after me.

I sat on the bed tears welling " I'm sorry I didn't believe you!" Harvey hugged me laying on  the bed. "Creation " I made emeralds , and  a mana crystal. " Harvey take one of the mana crystal and  emeralds! Eat it!"

" Let's go! Bad Girl " Harvey lifted me and  stepped in. " I sit here you two can sit  over there.
Where to master! " Camel Hump and blast the tunes!" We rolled into  the village  blasting  " Le Freak Cest Chic " then " Ride or Die" came on and I let it blast .
Had a bunch of pink eared leopards step out like the folks watching  the windows  , when somethings going down on the street.

Before  I got out I let  " Ain't No Mountain High Enough " play through. So as we got out " Strokin" came on.. I laughed  " Keep blasting the tunes Bad Girl!"

That's fine master! I love this song! She started  bouncing " Uh oh girl cut up!" Yes mam master! I took a deep breath and went into Harvey's hut . Bai's Dad stood up " Hello again sir!" Bai came running in..

Discipline that man! He told us to leave Harvey's! " Was he rude or nice?" He said you told him to do that! " Yes Bai , but I come bearing gifts! Here is a emerald to get a nice house! Here in the village! Or I can make one for you! Pick a spot and I'll give your Dad a nice room too!"

Please, don't push me away from Harvey! " You know Bai I lost my cubs , because I was upset about that stunt you pulled with Harvey! I'm being nicer than I should be... because I care more than I should!"

" You can see him if you're sick ,or birthing cubs but if you try that again.. I will give you the same courtesy you showed me!"  I told you I didn't seduce him! " No but you tried! Don't you remember? You are the real medicine I need Harvey! Should I show your sweet Dad?"

Winston came in ... Pick a spot for a house! Bai said.  Harvey carried me when they picked a spot further down ,I made them something nice.

  Harvey carried me when they picked a spot further down ,I made them something nice

The stairs are underneath and several rooms in there . " Well go check it out Bai!" I think by now she figured out , I wasn't blowing smoke when I said back off!

I don't own any of the music mentioned!:)