Chapter 12 Invitation and the Pain

I hear arguing I stepped out back listening. She is my mate! Mother , what do you have against her?
Jun she brought me back here! I wanted to forget everything!
What about my sister Anan and my brothers?

They were left with Harvey! I knew he wouldn't let me down! But now!
Now what mother? Jun she took my Harvey! Harvey ran out the front door to her. I , watched listening quietly using my cloak ability.

Father why didn't you ask her to get mother back? Did she refuse?
No Inuyasha! She , offered to and I told her no! Harvey , stood there looking at Bai. You cheated me! She cried and he ran to hug her.
This really stabbed at my heart I flew through the hidden paths into my realm.

Finding a plateau with a waterfall and a hot spring further over.

 I decided to make my personal " bug out hideaway" so I built a house above the hot spring

I sat in the hot springs and let myself cry. The sky clouded grey and a light steady rain. I cooked myself a hamburger and drank some juice. Then , I fell asleep on the fluffy bed I made.

The next morning... I , ate breakfast then created a big stack of flyer invitations to our trade day and directions to the hidden pathway for each.

But before going to deliver my flyer slash invitations I created some highland cows.

After that I went to the kingdom of Fiore in Magnolia town

After that I went to the kingdom of Fiore in Magnolia town. Coming out in front of the guild I went inside to the bar. " Hello!" Hi there , are you here to join the courier guild?
" Actually I'm here to ask you all to come to my trade day , beauty contest , and tournament in my realm! Can I get you all to spread the word?"

Of course for a price! " Will these be enough?" His eyes went wide and smiled YES! "Thanks!" Leaving a handful of them I went to the Dragonball realm and left a few at the Brief mansion door. Then I went to my old hometown and left a few at some anime buff doors.

Then I went to the Naruto world and left some around the doors in Hidden Leaf Village. Then I braved the Underworld , and gave a few to Koenma who was tickled pink.
Going to the Akatsuki world from the aesthetic of a rogue hero. And left a bunch at the school office.
I stopped by the re:monster world and left invitations for the ogres , hobgoblins, and family.

Then I figured why the hell not! Bai's determined to try and mess up things for me. Knock , Knock , Knock! I gave him the invitation, in Chinese and he started crying. I couldn't understand everything , but I understood Bai QingQing.

I simply nodded and he got his coat sliding on his loafer shoes. I stepped into his apartment "portal" Coming out behind Harvey's I opened the back door. I saw what I was afraid I would.

He got up and ran after me but I flew fast. I felt totally betrayed. And it's my fault for helping him then bringing her here for Kaa. I just flew until I found my waterfall and hid in the cave.

I feel his sense of despair as he felt for our bond. Tears flowing a storm filled the skies. A couple days later I got a fever and summoned a bowl of soup , staying in bed on top of my plateau.

I got up to go pee , in the bathroom with a septic I made. I went towards the bedroom but... " Get , the fuck out of my house Bai!"
No! " Go back to your dad and Harvey ! You two fucked me over!"

No I didn't! " I'm mad and sick Bai! Leave me alone! How , did you get up here?" Your pegasus! " What do you want?" My Jun ,Kaa , and Harvey are sick! " And , you are so ungrateful! You , just had to seduce Harvey! WHAT , MAKES YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE HIM! This is your fault!"

" I'll heal him ! Get out and ride Ryder!" I , felt so freaking sick but I flew to the other house. Toga came to me... You are sick with fever! I healed Kaa , Jun and Harvey .. I cried in pain , holding my belly and passed out.