Chapter 14 A Surprise Visitor

Bai's Dad looks at me bowing constantly. Then we all went inside on the first  floor. I opened the door , and gestured for her dad to the room. He tried the bed out ,they all looked around. But the ones who thanked me.. Curtis , Winston , and even Parker. Then the leopard cub that likes me came in.

Female you were hurt?! " Yes but I will heal! There , are enough rooms here for all of you!" Mate! Jun pulled me into a hug , in all his birthday suits .  I'll give you cubs too! " I know all of you will! I just need to heal first!" Kaa , watched Curtis slither over to me.

Part of this is my fault , because I wouldn't let her have him! " Curtis it's good you know that! But , you didn't try to seduce Harvey she did! And , I'm sure you didn't tell her to do that!" So you aren't angry with me?

After taking a moment to think... " Curtis you did what you thought was right at the time! But  you knew she needed more and , she was scared you would kill any male you didn't like! So she's at fault for not speaking her mind , and rationalizing the whole situation with you! That doesn't make her mean that , means she is listening to you and demanding the same attention! But that's what happens when a fifteen year old , is not ready for dealing with life or relationships! She , didn't tell you everything , she was thinking because she was just pleasing you!"

He nodded.. I think you're right , because of what happened!  A portal opens and walks in  " Vegeta right?" Yes ! " You must have gotten my invitation! It's in my realm , the next crescent moon this month!"

Yes I was checking things out! " Oh well feel free to , ride back with me and look at the arena! Will , your family be coming for the day?" If , Bulma isn't on another one of her shopping trips! I giggled.. " Tell her to come and try some of my beauty fruits ! I created another flower , that makes chocolate too!"

Now I know Bulma should come! What is your name? " I am Jessica , my title is the goddess of Shambada!" I know a god of destruction!  " I think we are from a different pantheon but what would you like as a prize for winning a round? I was thinking of granting a wish like money ! But you are already wealthy in money! What about Goku will he be coming?"

Yes he will join! " How about if you win I create a tree to increase strength and name it Vegeta?" He gave me a side glance.. You are an amusing woman! I giggled.

"  I'm glad you're laughing!" I smiled.
" I invited everyone from different realms ! I'm sure I missed somebody!" So what is this tournament for? " To bring trade from all realms to mine to develop it!"

Hm you are a smart woman! Are , you alright you look a little pale? " Yes I will be with some rest ! I had a miscarriage and lost blood!" Oh sorry to hear that! " It's okay you had no idea!"

Who is the lucky man?  " Oh Vegeta , were in Beastworld here! They are polyamorous! I have Kaa , Jun , Harvey ,  Kelvin is a death god but not here ,and Toga Taisho !"
Kaa and Jun came around and heavy footsteps came in " And this is Toga , the dog demon general of the Feudal Era!"

Fast forward ... My men and Vegeta went to my realm. " So what do you think?" It's nice ! May I make a suggestion? " Sure Vegeta!"  Could I take your picture? " Yes , where would you like me to stand?"

He snapped the picture then left. I think he was , ogling my boobs but I'll pretend I didn't. " Let's get some food! I'm hungry?"  I'll go ! " The purple fruit are the meat and the red is the beauty fruit!" I will show him! " Okay Harvey!" I took Toga's had sitting on the couch.

" I didn't ask you how things went! You , know the talk with Inuyasha and Sesshomarou?" He sat pulling me onto his lap... Hn , Inuyasha will learn to accept my decision! And Sesshomarou will too! I kissed him and , he returned it tracing my face with his claw gently.