Chapter 11 He Told Us!🔞🍆🍑🌶️🍯🍒🍋⚠️♨️

So , as we began to eat our lion and rabbit meats. A portal opens and "Kelvin Celsius right?" Yes I am! Melphina is so happy with your progress! I wanted to meet you too!

" Oh it's an honor black summoner! I am so glad you came! I am setting up a tournament, beauty contest , and trade day on the next crescent moon in Shambada! Would you pass along the message to the other gods? I hope you come! I know you like fighting!"

Actually I already know! And ,we will be coming along for the fun day! " There , is another matter to discuss in private! " Oh okay! Have some meat , and we can go for a walk!"

So we walk down to the lake and sit. You know Melphina loves children ,but we can't have any!
I nodded " Would you be our surrogate? You can be my lady too!
" You don't mind that I have the others ? Or that I'm busy building up Shambada?"

No not really! I am actually impressed with you! I think having babies with you, Rion , and Efil to share with Melphina will make her happy! " Does , she know that you are asking me?"

Yes! " Then I have no problem with it! I am pregnant with eggs right now !" That's fine we can still have fun! Don't be shy! He whispered in my ear.. I'm hard and I need it!

I want to be your male too! He said with a blush. " Are you sure Jun? " Yes I want to share you with Kaa!
Take the next turn with her! I'll erect a barrier! I thought " Well I wasn't expecting this!" I took everything off.

Kelvin took off his pants and coat.
Jun did the same. I took Jun's hand and kissed Kelvin he returned it. Jun hugged my back caressing my breasts. My hands travel Kelvin's chest.

His finger thrusts in I moaned and stroke his cock applying gentle pressure... Ahh , is my lady ready to take my cock? "Yes please I want you to fill me!" I have this cream it should help us get pregnant ! " Okay!" He smeared this fragrant gel with warm tingling on his dick and thrust in balls deep.

" Nggh ahh!" Let me hear you baby! You're mine now too! Make love to me make me .. he slammed in .. CUM ! I moaned out. As our bodies found a rhythm, our moans and scent contained behind the barrier we came in ecstasy.

Jun entered her from behind he moans " Mmm " they both thrust in unison Kelvin on bottom and Jun behind. The three of us moan in pleasure, as we picked up the pace.
Just as we are climaxing.

Parker came out sniffing the air.. Jun! We started getting dressed.
Parker where is Jun? Bai QingQing asked.. Kelvin ,helped hook my dress in the back.

And it's the first time I noticed Jun's marks on his neck. I guess Bai used concealer makeup to hide them. He , only has two but he can train. Kelvin removed the barrier..
You! What did you do to my Jun?

" Jun heard me and Kelvin , talking and he asked if he could be my mate too! He's , near twenty years at least so I said yes!" You he's still a boy! " He will always , be a baby to you as his mother! But he's a grown man! And I know , he hasn't had much chance to train! But , there is no reason he can't do that now!"

I can't stand you! " Maybe! But I brought you back to your other children! I couldn't believe you slapped me because you didn't want to come back! I thought surely , since she loves her cubs she will want to see them!"

Why did you slap her mother? "Jun , let's not talk about it right now! " I walked on ahead inside with Kelvin. I sat beside Toga .
Ren smiled.. Do , you have romantic feelings for general?

" So you all figured it out?" He told us! Towa , said with an awkward smile. " Don't treat me any different! I'm still me!" Inuyasha , walked out and Sesshomarou too.

Kagome cleared her throat... Excuse me a minute! Toga pulled me to his side.. Hn! I will take care of this don't worry! He stepped outside.. Can I ask you something? " Yes Setsuna!" Why , didn't you bring his wife back? " I asked him and he... It's , better if he tells you himself!"