huit.

Louis looked down at the box, as he chewed against his bottom lip. His hands were shakily playing with the blue ribbon, and nerves were completely taking over his body. He didn't know what to expect or what was going to be in the box. In fact, he didn't even expect much, but as he lifted the box he realised that it was heavy. He slowly shook the box a tiny bit trying to see if there was any way of finding out what was inside but it was no use.

Louis smiled and he put the box back onto the counter, his fingers moving back to the blue ribbon, fiddling with it for a moment, before he slowly untied the ribbon. Louis slowly move the ribbon away from the box, and to the side, before he gently pulled the lid off of the box, only to reveal a music box - one that was very similar to the music box from the book that Harry had brought him.

Louis smiled to himself as he slowly lifted the little box, taking a closer look at the details against the wood. There were trees and flowers carved into the sides and what looked like a night sky carved against the top - stars, clouds and a beautiful moon. Louis placed the box back down on the counter and he smiled to himself as he opened the top, seeing a beautiful ballerina. Louis then turned the key that was on the side of the box, and he knelt down slightly to look a little closer. He watched as the small ballerina twirled around in multiple circles, soft music playing in the background. Louis smiled as he slowly stood back up, and he ran a hand through his hair. He loved the music box and he loved the beautiful ballerina.

"Look underneath the ballerina," Harry spoke slowly as he ran a hand through his darker curls, and he looked towards Louis. "You'll love it, I promise."

Louis smiled and he nodded as he put his attention back to the box. He slowly lifted the ballerina from the box and he looked into the small jewellery compartment to see a lovely silver chain. He slowly pulled it out and he took a closer look.

There was a key dangling on the end of the chain, and he turned to Harry, wondering what it was for, but before he could ask, Harry reached into his t-shirt to pull out his own chain. There was a silver padlock hanging from the older lads neck, and Louis slowly turned to face Harry, lifting the key up to slide into the bottom of the padlock, seeing that it fit perfectly. He then slid it back out and he slowly unclasped the chain, wrapping it around his neck and fastening it to let the key dangle against the front of his own shirt.

"I absolutely love it, Harry," he smiled and he slowly leaned up to press a kiss to the others cheek, before he tilted his head, "It's beautiful." 

"You're beautiful."