Prologue

On the busy roads of Chicago, a car was being driven at its full speed.

"Keep your eyes open" a girl said panicking while putting her hand on the bleeding gunshot wound.

"Drive faster" the girl shouted.

"Scared that I will die Tesoro? the guy laying his head on her lap asked while taking heavy breaths.

"Shut up" she retorted back.

"If you wanted to die, you should have died before marrying me or before making me fall in love with you," she said absentmindedly while controlling her tears.

"So you love me? He asked nonchalantly.

She gave no reply. She had the same question lingering in her mind for days. Does she love him?

"Do I have to take another bullet for you to answer this question? he asked.

Tears formed in her eyes.

The car stopped abruptly.

They opened the car door and he was shifted onto a stretcher.

She held onto his hand like her life depended on it.

He was rushed into the OT while she was waiting outside trying to find the answer to the question he asked.

A doctor came out.

She ran towards him and asked " He is safe right?

"I am sorry for your loss" the doctor said and left.

She fell to the ground while Marcus was trying to console her.

"It's all my fault. I should have listened to him. He got shot because of me. He paid the price for my stupidity" she sobbed uncontrollably and lost consciousness.

————————————————————————

Srishti Khurrana, daughter of once upon a time underworld mafia king of India who had lost his throne due to his one mistake.

To save his life he promised his just born daughter to the eldest son of then Italian mafia leader, Arthur Romano.

Arthur Romano turned out to be a ruthless demon with no heart, and no emotions but a passion for poisons.

Years later he came back to ask for her hand in marriage as he was promised back then.

Will their collision give birth to a cure or a deadly poison?

————————————————————————
Female lead

————————————————————————Female lead

Male lead

————————————————————————

FAMILY TREE

Romano Family Tree ——————

Father- Bosco Romano     
Mother- late Sophia Romano

Child 1- Arthur Romano (32)

Child 2- Marcus Romano (30)
Spouse- late Isabella Romano
Son- Enzo Romano  (10)

Child 3- Rebecca Romano (22)

Khurrana Family Tree———————

Father- Raghav Khurrana
Mother- Priti Khurrana

Child 1- Abhay Khurrana
Spouse- Chaitra Khurrana

Child 2- Srishti Khurrana (26)

Uncle- Vimal Khurrana
Cousin- Samaira Khurrana

————————————————————————