CHAPTER -3

"You're awake!" The lady said happily and hurried towards Aria.She gently put her hand on Aaria's forehead.

"Hmm! Finally! No fever.. still let's check with the thermometer." She said and finally Aria came to her senses.

When the lady brought the thermometer and tried to put it in her mouth, Aria turned away.

"Wait!" Aria spoke in a faint voice.

"Why am I here? What place is this and who are you?"she asked weakly.

"Oh my goodness! Have you lost your memory? It must be because of the head injury. Jihoon was saying-"

" Nooo!" Aria interrupted.

"I know my name and who I am. I just want to know which is this place. Was I outflowing in the river and reached some other state or something?" She asked avoiding eye contact.

The lady laughed kindly and shook her head.

"No girl! You are in the same town from where you jumped in the river."

Aria just stayed quiet.

"It's ok. Don't worry. Everything will be fine, hmm? Just rest for now. I am Mrs.brown by the way." She calmly said.

"I don't want this. I don't want to live. Please let me die." Aria sobbed and Mrs brown just sighed.

"Relax dear. Trust me everything will be okay. Just give it a time. Let me call a doctor so he can properly check you." She said in a gentle voice while caressing Aria's head.

"I don't want a doctor, please help me to die." Aria sobbed but Mrs. brown just ignored her and called someone in a low voice.

Meanwhile the little boy came near and wiped Aria's tears whispering I love you .

_______________________________________

"My love, Mary, I am here!" A cheerful voice came and A tall man wearing a Hawaiian shirt came in and hugged Mrs.brown. She laughed and hit his hands softly.

"Oh hi young lady! You're awake I see. You remember me right?" He asked Aria seriously.

"No. Who are you?" Aria replied, even though she didn't want to.

"So she really has lost her memory! Yes!" He said excitedly.

"Nope!" Mrs.brown said with a smile  and the man genuinely looked disappointed.

Aria looked at him with utter disbelief.

"You wanted me to lose my memory?", She asked still not believing what she heard.

"Yes." the man nodded in assurance.

"When I heard that you tried to suicide, I really wished that you lost all those horrible memories which made you feel that life in not worth of living."

He smiled softly and Aria couldn't stop her tears from falling.

"Hey,hey, don't cry,okay? We are all here to help you." He said gently and immediately turned towards the lady who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Mrs.brown?" He snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Hmm?" She came in to sences.

"Please feed her your mouthwatering soup. You know, that alone makes me want to live more." He winked at Mrs.brown, making her all blushed.

"Oh Mr. Jihoon! You and your flirting!" She laughed wholeheartedly.

"How many times before I've told you dear,Call me Ji, my sweetheart!" He said in a sweet tone.