CHAPTER-23

" I know what you want and I can help you in that." Ren whispered and Aria looked at him with stunned face.

Ren nodded in assurance.

"I can help you k*ll yourself." He said Aria just scoffed.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?" She asked.

"I don't have time to make fun of a loser teenager. Don't think too much high of yourself. I have more important work to do than sit infront of you and tease you." Ren replied with furrowed eyebrows.

Aria felt insulted.

"So why are you talking nonsense? What's the catch?" She asked in a harsh tone.

"Catch? What you mean? Neither me nor you have threw anything. Why are we talking about catching?" Ren asked with a confused face and Aria could swear she had never met a person like him , whom she hated to the core.

She rubbed her temple in frustration.

"I ment what you want?" She said with a flat voice.

"Oh , like that!" Ren laughed nervously.

"I can never understand the language of this gen-z spicies. Why do they have to add an extra layer of mystery to already weird English language. It's like I am decoding the ancient language every time!" Ren murmured.

" No, no catch. Only batting!" He said and Aria looked at him with unimpressed face.

"What the heck is that?" She asked.

"Well, I am giving you a chance, you can catch if you want it. " He said and Aria stayed quiet for some time.

Ren just shrugged and stood up to leave.

"What is it? How will you help me?" Aria was still suspicious.

Ren smirked and turned back.

"As you know, my friend is doctor. Jihoon?? You know him right?"

Aria nodded.

"Well, he can help to achieve what you desire, that too without these painful ways."

"So what are we waiting for? Do it." Aria got impatient.

"He can help you but not now." Ren said calmly.

"Then?" Aria asked with suspicion.

"After two months." Ren replied in the same calm manner

"Two months? TWO MONTHS?? Are you serious?" Aria got mad.

"Very much." Ren said without getting affected by the outrage of Aria.

"But why not now ? " Aria was too tired. She just wanted everything to end as soon as possible.

"I have my reasons." Ren shrugged.

"I can't wait for even a day." Aria got irritated by then.

"That's your problem." Ren smiled sweetly which was clearly fake.

Aria stared at him with a mad glare, Ren stared back plainly.

Aria sighed after some time.

"How can I trust you that you will help me after two months?" She asked in a low voice.

"You have to. You don't have any other option." Ren confirmed and Aria couldn't believe the audacity of the man standing infront of her.

But she was not going to surrender easily. Her parents or Aarav had never behaved with her like that. They always treated her like a.princess whose all wishes got fulfilled easily.