CHAPTER -1

The studio was alive with energy, a vibrant blend of excitement and nerves that hung thick in the air.

Bright lights blazed down from above, illuminating the glossy stage floor and casting a dazzling glow across the expansive auditorium. The stage was set for the night’s performances, an impressive spectacle of modern technology and showbiz glamor.

The backdrop displayed a mesmerizing array of LED screens, their colors shifting and pulsing in time with the pre-show music that filled the room.

The audience, a diverse mix of family members, friends, and fervent fans, buzzed with anticipation. They sat in rows that curved around the stage, their faces lit up with the reflected light from the stage. The air was filled with the murmured hum of conversation and the occasional shout of excitement as they awaited the start of the show.

At the center of the stage stood the iconic microphone, poised and ready for the performers who would soon step into the spotlight. The judges' table was off to one side, occupied by a panel of industry professionals and celebrities. Each judge was seated in a plush chair behind a sleek desk adorned with nameplates and personal monitors, their faces a blend of expectation and eagerness.

Every judge presented there, was a celebrity. Even the announcer was a singer himself. Just performing in this show was a dream for God knows how many people. Winning the show was s counted as a guaranteed success while for those who couldn't win ,they still had a chance for an amazing career if any of the judges likes them.

The first judge was a pop star himself. He was older and the wisest among all. In his prime , he had millions of girls crazy over him.

The second one was a country singer , who was in her late thirties. She could sing in the widest range and was still famous for her beauty.

Third one was a music producer who had made dozens of blockbuster songs which had lifted the careers of so many artists.

The host, an effortlessly charismatic figure with a dazzling smile, appeared from behind the curtains, instantly commanding the attention of the crowd. Dressed in a tailored suit, he moved with practiced ease, greeting the audience with infectious enthusiasm. His voice boomed across the auditorium, welcoming everyone and setting the tone for the evening's entertainment.

As the show began, the lights dimmed, and the room fell into a hushed silence. A spotlight focused on the first contestant, a young singer with wide eyes and a determined expression. The contestant stood center stage, their heart pounding with adrenaline and hope. The tension was palpable, a shared experience that bound the audience together in anticipation.

The first notes of the song filled the air, and the contestant's voice soared, capturing the essence of their dream. The performance was a kaleidoscope of emotion, the singer’s voice weaving through the highs and lows of the melody with passion and skill. The audience watched in awe, some leaning forward in their seats, others swaying gently to the music.

As the song came to a close, the applause erupted, a thunderous wave of support and admiration. The contestant breathed a sigh of relief, basking in the moment of triumph. The judges leaned in, conferring with one another before delivering their feedback, a mix of praise, constructive criticism, and encouragement.

The show continued, each performance bringing its own unique flair and talent to the stage. The ambiance was a dynamic blend of entertainment and competition, with moments of tension giving way to exhilarating highs. The reality singing show was more than just a competition; it was a celebration of dreams and the power of music to move and inspire.

And the final name was announced..

"Ms. Aria..."

Aria's POV.