CHAPTER -24

A few more days passed and Aria was about to be discharged. she didn't try to do anything funny as per their deal. She was taking the medicine well. She was getting discharged today. The hospital staff has treated her really well and Jihoon came to visit her twice a day.Ren never actually stayed in the room but Aria always spotted him near her window or on the bench outside of her room.

He just stayed there. Without speaking or without meating Aria. A nurse told her that he often came in to check on her while she was sleeping. While Jihoon came sometimes just to talk with Aria or try to make her laugh by his really dead jokes.

Aria was quite impressed by Jihoon's always pleasant nature. He was like a walking sunshine. Always bright. In spite of being a doctor, he never wore light colours usually most doctors wear. His clothes were rather brightly colored and even sometimes funky. Once on a sunny day,he wore a Hawaiian shirt, saying he was feeling like he was in Hawaii!!

Everyone in the hospital loved him and it was so obvious. Who wouldn't like a man who is handsome,kind, intelligent ,funny and too charming to ignore.

Ren was totally opposite of him. He looked like a lord of darkness himself. He always wore black clothes. From head to toe. Like ALWAYS. That made him look like a grim reaper in disguise. His hair was long and they often came in front of his eyes, hiding them .

No-one has ever seen him laughing. He smiled rarely and that smile too was either forceful or fake.

He never really behaved badly or rudely with even one person. He even spoke rarely that too often in a low voice. Still, people were afraid of him. He radiated scary vibes.

Jihoon is so much like Aarav . Aria couldn't help but think and it shattered her heart once again.

Jihoon came for his daily visit and the discharge of Aria . She was now almost fine. She just had plaster in her leg which also was just for two days. Jihoon noticed Aria's sad face.

"Oh Aria, Aria! The sadness is a bad bacteria, it will cause hysteria, When you are with me , why don't you stay in euphoria??" He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Aria couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"What a wonderful smile! If it matches your criteria, let's go to the pizzeria!"

That made Aria laugh a little. She looked at Jihoon but immediately noticed Ren who was standing behind with a straight face and hands in his pocket, with a little ponytail and his black plain clothes.

Aria's smile immediately died down and both Jihoon and Ren noticed it.

Jihoon looked back at Ren and made a fake shocked face.

"Oh Zombie! What are you doing here?" Then he made a cross with his fingers as if he was getting ready to fight a ghost.

"Shoo zombie! Shoo! Go away in the name of Almighty! Shoo." Jihoon did his funny little dance around Ren,  still having a cross made with his fingers and Ren just stood there boringly without even sparing a glance to Jihoon.

The scene was too funny to watch and  Aria just burst out laughing. Both Jihoon and Ren were stunned to listen to her laugh. Jihoon stopped to see her laugh and Ren's lips twisted in the tiniest smile, which went totally unnoticed by Aria but Jihoon's eyes caught it very well.

He folded his hands and stood exactly opposite of Ren. Ren just averted his gaze and left the room, murmuring.

"Let's go, we are getting late."

Aria was still smiling and Jihoon was really happy to see that.

"So that's how you make the zombie run away! " He smiled and this time Aria replied to him by mirroring it.