CHAPTER-34

"He decided to be light in other people's lives. You know what he calls it , a HOPEFUL HIATUS. " Jihoon smiled .

"Ren believes that if people took some time like as a break , the effect of the reason or pain might get subsided. Time heals everything they say. So , here in phoenix rising we have two months of hiatus program for su*cide survivors. They just need to stay with us, do whatever they like, we help them in everything like a career, study, medication everything. After two months when we do counseling most of them don't want to make the horrible decision as before. If they still feel sui"idle, we help them further."

"Oh so it was for this program. Ren treats everyone nicely, I am not special." Aria thought out loud.

Jihoon laughed.

"Ofcourse you are. You are just not realising it. No doubt, he behaves well with everyone but with you .. it's so different.  He is so lively with you, he smiles, he looks happy, whenever you are around but that's not my place to say. What I can say is ,I might call him human one day instead of Zombie!"

Aria smiled.

"What about Kwan?" She asked.

"We are trying." Jihoon looked thoughtful.

"Actually I have a suggestion. Two days ago me and Mrs.Brown were talking and she said the woman with whom he had affair,was working on your clinic too. She was complaining about Kwan's father to Mrs.Brown just a few weeks ago. She was saying, he was still on drugs so the certificate might be fake. If we manage to contact her and convince her to give a statement, many proofs can get stronger." She hesitantly said.

"What a brilliant idea, my lovely!" Jihoon patted Aria's head.

"I'll definitely consider it. Now go and sleep." Aria just nodded.

_______________________________________

The next morning came quickly as everyone was quite nervous about the judgement.

Nobody ate their lunch well. It was almost an evening when a loud shout was heard.

"I LOVE YOU...."

Everyone came out of their rooms almost running. Ethan was the first one to reach there. He took Kwan from Ren's hands and hugged him dearly Ethan just cried , he didn't speak anything, just cried .

Kwan wiped his tears and said.
"No. No. I love you."

Ethan couldn't stop his smile.

"I love you too my boy." He kissed Kwan's forehead affectionately.

As soon as Kwan saw Aria he ran towards her. Kwan hugged her tightly and she couldn't stop her tears either.
Everyone was crying yet everyone was so happy.

"Kwan is officially ours." Jihoon announced and everyone cheered happily.

"Your suggestion worked well Aria, thank you." Ren said without actually looking at Aria.

"Thank YOU for being there for each of us." Aria said softly and Ren's head shot up. He looked at Aria who was smiling at him.
_______________________________________

The dinner time went so well , there was everything on the dining table. Laughter and cheers were heard . Jihoon was in a full mood to crack jokes which were almost directed towards Ren. Today,Ren was smiling too.

Nancy was not complaining today and Kwan was sitting in Ethan's lap. Emma was double happy as the next day she had an audition with his favourite rapper and music producer. Aria had one of the best days after so many bad ones.

The cook had prepared so many delicacy that it was hard to decide what to eat.

As always,they made cook to sit with them too. The happiness came after so much struggle but it was worth it.! It felt good. It felt like a family..