Ladynoir July 2024

We're here again! Ladynoir July!

This year is full of fun and identity shenanigans and I hope you enjoy. There will be a chapter posted each day, and I've mixed up the prompts.

Synopsis:After four years of fighting, Paris has placed a mandatory break from tyranny and the heroes are made to have time off

Synopsis:
After four years of fighting, Paris has placed a mandatory break from tyranny and the heroes are made to have time off. Ladybug seeks some well-deserved relaxation on the island of San Valentino, a romantic getaway for honeymooners just off the coast of Italy. But much to her surprise, Ladybug discovers her partner lounging in her villa's pool the next day.

Adrien had booked a stay on the secluded island to escape the public eye, assuming no one would bother a lone model on a couples' retreat. However, he's caught off guard by Ladybug's arrival and decides to maintain his secret identity and play along as Chat Noir.

This complicated ruse leaves Adrien grappling with his dual life, and he calls his cousin Félix for help, hoping for a solution. As Félix arrives with his girlfriend Kagami, another layer of complexity is added to the already tangled mess.

With secrets, mistaken identities, and growing romantic tensions, each must navigate their feelings and uncover the truth about their heart's desires. Though the question remains: will they see through the masks and find their happily ever after in each other's arms?

To add context to this fic:* Every season has been equal to one year* This is set half way through kwami's choice part 1 (just after Adrien visited Marinette)* They are 18 years old

* Every season has been equal to one year
* This is set half way through kwami's choice part 1 (just after Adrien visited Marinette)
* They are 18 years old

See you on the 1st July.