❤️ Happily Ever After ❤️

Ever read the endings of fanfics?

Like, JUST the endings?

This is that 😅

I'm only going to do Al, Vox, and Luci today...because I'm lazy 😓

FEM! Y/N

~•*•~

Starter:

3rd person POV

(Y/N) walked into the park, at the stroke of midnight. She searched around, looking for any sign of another demon.

However, everything was too dark and dim to make out any figure.

She strained her ears for a footstep, a swish of the cloak, anything.

That's when she heard behind her;

"Will...you marry me?"

~•*•~

2nd person

~•*•~

Alastor:

You spin around, surprised to see Alastor, your boyfriend before you on one knee as he held out a diamond ring to your face.

"A-Alastor?!" you said breathlessly, stepping back.

The demon smiled at you. "(Y/N)," he said softly. "I love you. And...I truthfully wish to spend the rest of my days with you. So I ask again, my dear, will you marry me?"

You choke on your breath, your heart rate quickening at his words.

An eternity? With...him? Alastor?

Alastor shifted in his position, starting to get nervous as he awaited your answer...

"Yes," you mustered.

Alastor's eyes widened and he rose from the ground to meet your height. "Yes?"

You broke into a smile. "Yes, yes! I'll marry you!"

He grinned back at you and slipped the ring onto your finger, lifting you up in his arms before kissing you on the lips. "I love you..." he whispered to you, inhaling your scent.

You squeezed him tighter. "I love you more."

This was it, a sealed eternity with Alastor, the one you loved most.

Absolutely perfect.

~•*•~

Vox:

You spin on your heel when you hear a voice speak out from behind you.

"Who's there?!" you demand.

Vox, the tech demon, emerges from the shadows, walking up to you as he towers above your small frame.

"Just me, darling," he cooed seductively.

You release a breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding. "Oh...you scared me."

Vox smirks, but tilts his head. "Darling, did you hear what I just said?" he asks.

You think about it for a moment. "Uh..."

He chuckles. "Never mind that, then," he says with a sly smile, taking your hand in his. "Let's go home."

You nod slowly before following your lover down the streets of Pentagram City. Still, Vox's smirk remained present on his face.

The two of you arrive back in his mansion, both of you curled up on the couch, ready to relax after a long week.

"What do you want to watch?" you ask him, grabbing the television remote.

Vox thinks about it for a second. "How about...a romance movie?" he suggests, nudging you with his elbow.

You chuckle and switch on your favorite, cuddling up next to Vox as he wraps his arm around you, tracing lazy patterns on the small of your back as he whispers into your ear;

"You know what I said earlier to you?" he asks softly. "In the park?"

You shake your head.

He let out a soft chuckle before climbing off of the couch and kneeling before you.

"I asked...if you would marry me?" he says, pulling out an expensive looking ring and holding it below your nose.

You breath hitched. "Are...are you really..."

Vox smiled at you and nodded. "(Y/N), I want you. And only you. I can't imagine a future with anyone else. So I ask for your hand..." he stares up at you, awaiting your answer.

"Yes..." you say softly.

Vox rises from the floor.

"Yes!" you say a bit louder, standing up from the couch. "I'll marry you!"

Vox smiles blissfully at you and slips the ring onto your finger, capturing your lips in a passionate kiss. "I love you," he breathes.

"I love you too," you say, squeezing him tighter as you admired the glittering stone on your hand.

~•*•~

Lucifer:

Your breath hitched in your throat. The words ringing in your ears.

You slowly turn around. "Who said that?" you whisper in a high pitched tone.

Lucifer, your boyfriend, emerges from the darkness to meet your gaze. "Hey apple-pie," he says a little bashfully, holding a velvet ring box in his hand.

"Did...you say what you think you said?" you say softly.

He smiles. "Depends," the king says. "What did you hear?"

You're quiet for a moment before speaking. "I heard you ask...to marry me," you say under your breath.

Lucifer walks closer to you, his body almost pressed flush against yours as he takes your hand.

"And...hypothetically, if that's what I said...what would you say?" he asks.

You feel your face heat up. "Um...I'm not sure. How about you ask?"

Lucifer blushed slightly but did as you told, kneeling before you and cracking open the ring box.

"(Y/N), you're the most wonderful person I've ever met. I've never truly been with someone that I've felt so in love with. So, I want to spend the rest of my days with you...however long that may be. And I'll be here for as long as you'll want me," he looked up at you. "Will you marry me?"

You broke into a smile, a few tears escaping your eyes. "Yes!" you yell out, throwing your arms around him.

Lucifer hugs you back, slipping the ring onto his finger.

This was a happily ever after, that he knew would finally work out for him.