Say Something.

(Lydia's POV) 

"These are per-fect" I said as I decorated the last sugar cookie from the tray that I've freshly baked. I decided that I should give some to the Sheriff and Stiles since Stiles really like food, I guess. I drove all the way to the Stilinski house, I held the cookie bag tightly in my hand and fixed my hair with the other.

I knocked the door lightly and waited in front of the house. As the door opened I said "Hey Stili-" I couldn't quit finish the sentence when I realise it wasn't Stiles opening that door. It was the 'wonderful' and 'lovely' Malia. 

"Oh hi, Malia" I said, forcing a smile. "Is Stiles there?" I asked looking behind her. 

"Yeah, you want to come in?" Asked Malia. 

"Hey, Lyd" said Stiles with a wonderful smile as he sees me walk in.

"Umm.. I baked you some cookie, Stiles. I feel like I'm being the third wheel so I'll just leave it here and leave" I laughed uncomfortably as I left the bag on a table. 

"We just ordered Mexican food, you should stay" Stiles suggested. 

I wasn't sure if I should be happy about this because I know Stiles wanted me to stay however, I'm stuck with Stiles AND Malia which surely would be a 'pleasant' environment to be in. 

"Umm.. I-" I began, facing the floor.

"Come on" begged Stiles.

"Yeah, you should stay" added Malia.

"Okay. Okay" I rolled my eyes with a friendly smile spread across my face.

"Hey, I'll quickly go shower and I'll be back" said Stiles, walking up the stairs. 

"Okay" I replied.

Malia just smiled at Stiles.

After about 10 minutes Stiles wasn't downstairs yet so Malia suggested that she'll go and check on him while I wait for the food.

The food came like 3 second after she was gone so I unpacked everything and arrange them onto the dinner table ready to eat. 

"The food's here, guys!" I shouted upstairs. "Guys?" 

The house were in complete silence so I thought I should go and see if they're both okay. I opened the bedroom door to find Stiles in a towel making out with Malia against the wall. Great vision, right? I realised I've made the worst mistake ever when tears started forming in my eyes. 

"Food's here, I don't feel well so I'm heading out now. Sorry to interrupt" I said as I shut the door, surprisingly loud and ran outside the house. 

"I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. He never loved me. Stiles never loved me" I half chanted, half whispered as I walked to my car and ended up crying loudly when I got into the car. A while later I heard a knock on my car's window and it was the one person I do not want to see right now, Stiles. 

"What do you want?" I said as I rolled down an inch of the window. 

"Are you okay?" Asked Stiles.

"Yeah, I already told you. I feel SICK" I said facing the other way. 

"Wait, why are you crying?" He asked.

"Who say I was?" I said as I quickly wiped my tears.

"Me. Because I can tell that you are" said Stiles. "Let me in?" He asked.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just freakin' let me in" he said.

I unlocked the car and watched Stiles walked around to the other side, opened the door and sat by my side.

"Wouldn't Malia mind?" I asked, sarcastically.

"She'll be fine" Stiles replied.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter" I replied.

"Is it because of me?" Asked Stiles.

"Does. Not. Matter" I said, my pitched raised on the last word.

"Well, if you're not telling me then I-" Stiles began. "Wait. Is it because you saw me and Malia?" 

"Why would you care?" I asked, feeling tears forming in my eyes again. "Get out. Stiles" 

"I didn't know you-" He began but I cut him off with "You know. You freakin' know there were something but arghh you know what? Get out"

"Lydia, I'm sor-"

"Stilinski, get out right now" I shouted.

"No, please just- we have to talk" said Stiles.

"Fine. Then I will" I shouted as I barge out of the car.

"Lydia, wait!" Shouted Stiles as he ran after me. 

"Leave me alone" I shouted back, taking off my heels. 

"Lydia. Please" said Stiles.

"Please, I beg you. Leave me alone. I don't want to ruin you and Malia. Who am I kidding, I can't anyway" I said as tears stream down my face. 

"I won't leave you, I can't" said Stiles.

"You know it's just making things harder for me, especially when you feel nothing" I replied as I dropped myself onto the floor and just sat there by the street.

"How would you know what I feel?" Said Stiles as he sat near me.

"Please don't. Malia, you have her and she loves you" I said.

"But-" He began.

"Don't say it, Stiles" I sobbed.

"Lydia, I-" 

"Please. Don't say it" I begged.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" Stiles asked.

"A hug would be nice" I replied.

Stiles put his arms around me and pulled me close. And we just sat there, in silence although there were thousand words we wanted to scream out.

***This is Raw so if there were any errors I'm sorry :(***