Play Date (pt. 1)

"Arghhhh" moaned Lydia as she slam her book closed.

"What?" asked Stiles funnily, poking Lydia with his foot.

"It's been like 5 centuries since I went on a date" Lydia let out with annoyance.

"Jeez, how old are you now?" laughed Stiles "No wonder why your face is wrinkly"

Lydia's mouth shot wide open feeling offended and before Stiles could block, one of Lydia's book was thrown onto his head and a loud 'thud' was heard.

"Owww" cried Stiles as Lydia began laughing.

"Not bad for a 600 year old, aye?" said Lydia as she raised her eyebrows with pride.

"So your last date was like when you were 100? Dang woman" said Stiles with a tone of surprise.

"You want another book to your head? Maybe this time it will go right through?" warned Lydia holding onto another book.

"I swear to god if you throw that giant Harry Potter book at me, I will haunt you and all your possible ancient dates" said Stiles as he point at the book "You know what?" (Lydia raised the book) "No, god no! Not having second thoughts about being killed by a book" Stiles raised his hands "I'll take you out " Stiles smiled.

"What?" asked Lydia, her lips curving into a small grin.

"Yeah, why not? We could pretend we never met and stuff. It'll be fun. I'll buy you flowers and crap" said Stiles.

"Hahaha okay, I guess, why not." laughed Lydia "So, where do we-" and before Lydia could finish her sentence Stiles ran out of his room along with shutting the door behind him. More like slamming it shut rather than actually closing it.

A few seconds later there were knocks on the door. Lydia, still confused about what Stiles is doing, pulled the door open.

"Yes?" Lydia let out with her eyebrows raised.

"Hi, I'm here to pick you up for our date?" said Stiles with a fake deep voice.

"Wait like now? I'm not even dre-" the strawberry blonde girl paused "Right" smiled Lydia. "Stiles Stilinski is it?"

"That's correct" said Stiles as he hold his hand out, asking for Lydia's.

Lydia's lips curled into a huge smile in which she is failing to hide with her hand placed on Stiles'. Stiles gripped her hand tightly however, gently before walking out the door once again.

"You have no clue what we're doing, do you?" asked Lydia as she giggles.

"Pfft I got a plan" said Stiles pretending to be serious.

Before walking out of the house's, Stiles quickly grabbed the fresh lilies from the vase on a coffee table and handed it to Lydia.

"This is for you my lady" said Stiles with a fake british accent

"Oh how lovely" laughed Lydia. "Thank you Stilinski" said Lydia putting on a fake posh accent to play along with Stiles.

-----

"I'll have the lobster risotto" said Lydia to the waitress who was clearly drooling over Stiles.

"And..." Stiles scrunched up his eyebrows not knowing what to pick. "Hmm I'll have the steak"

"Anything else?" asked the waitress with a gooey smile.

"No thanks just water and Lydia?" asked Stiles

"Same" Lydia smiled with annoyance.

"Alright, if you need anything you can tell me" winked the blonde waitress.