Jars of Heart

"Stiles?" I said as I open Stiles' bedroom door to find Malia on top of him. "Oh. Umm.. I'm sorry to interrupt. Your dad let me in. Well, I guess I'll just go. You guys can continue" I added keeping my cool card as I quickly walk out closing the door not waiting for them to reply. I ran downstairs and said "Bye Mr. Stilinski".
"Bye. You going already?" Said Mr Stilinski. "Yeah" I said before leaving the house.
I got in my car and just sat there. Feeling like I've got shot with regrets. I can't tends to describe my feeling at the moment. I don't know how I feel about seeing what I saw. Ain't I suppose to feel fine? I thought to myself. I certainly know that Malia and Stiles has this thing going on but I never liked it. I always want to be in a different room when they're around or possibly different place, country maybe. As I'm drowning myself in my mind, Stiles tapped my car's window and that made me jumped a little because I wasn't paying any attention to the environment.
"Hey" said Stiles as he got in my car. "Umm.. Heyyyy" I said as i tuck a piece of hair behind my ear without realising I said the long awkward 'hey'. "Umm.." said Stiles. And the awkward silence has taken the place. "Ok, listen. I didn't mean to interrupt you you guys. You didn't have explain anything" I said, erasing the awkwardness. "No. No. It's just... " said Stiles, it seems like he wanted to say something but the words just got stuck in his throat.
"You know what? I'll just say it now" I said, with my voice slightly shivering. Stiles turns around and look at me with a surprise look on his face. "Ok" I said as I breathe in and out loudly. "I know you and Malia has this thing going on and I don't want to ruin it or anything if you guys truly love each other. I can see the way you look at her and it torns me apart because you use to look at me that way. The way she looks at you is like the way I did. Every time you guys smile and giggle with each other, a piece of me is ripped away because... 'cause I miss the way we use to do that together and the way you guys..." my sentence got inturrupted by Stiles' soft lips. The moment flashed me back to the time I helped him from his panic attack. I miss it. I miss the way it felt to have my lips pressed against his. But now, that empty feeling is gone?

As he pulls his face away, he said "Even if you'ill never give me a chance, even if I moved on... I'll always belong with you"

"What about Malia? Don't you love her?" I asked as a drop of tear drip down my face. "If she loves me she'll understand. Everyone knows how long I've loved you. Feelings like this will never get away easily" He replied as he rest his hand on my face with his thumb wiping my tears.